Can't talk with admins

skyrimuniverse

Hey guys !

I'm trying to talk with admins for 2 months and no one answer me, so I create a topic here be cause I don't know where I must do it.

I tried to tell a nexus team member on the chat and he kicked me.

Please, read-me because I don't know what I should do.

So, I got banned because a stupid member from my team had my password and sent a MOD with random characters. I got banned and I'm coming for apologize and for asking you If you can unban me.

I tried the unban form but never got answer. I am very sorry for what was done, and I really like this community, I am waiting for the Construct Kit (Skyrim) for start creating mods. I have over 20 modders waiting for my projects and I can't share it because my account is banned.

My nickname is "Nardoum" and I hope you can help-me. If i did something wrong by posting here, in this section, please be cool with me because I'm french, I don't speak english very well but I'm trying (all this message was a challenge for me) and I don't know what to do.

Sorry for my english, and my apologizes for what was done. :sad:

Edited by skyrimuniverse

Usually and unanswered Unban request means that the appeal has been denied I believe. Second accounts created pretty close after getting banned does not really help either.

Oh please ... It's hard to me to understand and apologize on a non-french forum, I promess it will never happen again !

Can you help me for unban ? I never done this and I got banned because of a stupid little boy in my team and I am following Nexus community for a long time ... Please :( :( I really like Nexus, I don't want to be set aside ..

I know it's forbidden to create multiple accounts but I'm trying to talk for 2 months, and I'm not good in english, so I don't understand all the rules, but I am a friendly who knows he should not bother other

Edited by skyrimuniverse

I broke two rules ? I don't understand english very good, I'm sorry.

I had only one account, and a member of my team took my computer and had my password, he was an idiot and he sent a mod with random characters.

NexusRanger > I tried and never got answer, and this is my only way to talk and contact admins. When they will (if they) unban me, I will delete this account (skyrimuniverse, by the way, it's a real name from my real website, not an empty nickname).

"Someone else did something on my account" is not, and never will be a valid excuse to get unbanned. Never share your account details with other people. If you do share your account details with other people, or you don't log out of your account and your brother/sister/dog/cat/aliens use your account and get that account banned then YOU are responsible for it happening. No one else.

Final line: YOU and only YOU are responsible for what happens on your account.

That's up to Dark0ne at this point, since this is HIS website. And as he has taken the time to respond personally to this thread, you can bet he has all the details of the previous circumstances at his fingertips.

My advice? Send him a VERY apologetic PM regarding your other account, or simply ask him nicely if he'll let you stay using the one you have now. Since this thread isn't currently locked - and you're still here - he may be feeling generous enough to give you the second chance you've asked for under your "skyrimuniverse" handle.

If that's the case, take it, say "Thank You", and stay outta trouble. Second chances are a very rare thing here - don't blow it.

Edited by NexusRanger