Vampire Overhaul

vannixiii

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait to see it

I think it would be great if some of those ability can toggle by new hotkeys like the old great mod ''Lithians Nature Of The Beast Mod''

from oblivion game, but seriously hotkeys or not this mod's still cool anyway.

I cant wait to see it

I think it would be great if some of those ability can toggle by new hotkeys like the old great mod ''Lithians Nature Of The Beast Mod''

from oblivion game, but seriously hotkeys or not this mod's still cool anyway.

Hi Asuke01,

I haven't seen Vannixiii around in a LOOONG time so I don't consider this stepping on his thread. Since a lot of the latter discussion in this thread was between Jakisthe and Myself, I urge you to check our "Belua Sanguinare Revistied" thread here:

We just finished a 2-3 week internal beta and are putting the finishing touches on the mod for a public release soon.

-MM

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Im trying to some similar stuff. My issue is once I have the abilities created, how do I get them to add to the player and at the various stages. I tried adding them to PlayerVampireQuestScript but it didnt do anything... so idk... ANy help would be much appreciated.

I have a leveled health regen ability, waterbreathing and fall damage for vampires that works except I cant seem to get it to automatically add to the player at each stage of vampirism. I edited playervampirequestscript and tried to that but it wont do anything. Anyone know how to get custom abilities to automatically add to the player at each state of vampirism?

I have a leveled health regen ability, waterbreathing and fall damage for vampires that works except I cant seem to get it to automatically add to the player at each stage of vampirism. I edited playervampirequestscript and tried to that but it wont do anything. Anyone know how to get custom abilities to automatically add to the player at each state of vampirism?

Gorignak,

If you have it in the script to add them at each stage, but it's still not working, chances are good that you didn't update the properies on the quest script so that it links the proper abilities/spells to the properties on the script. Find the PlayerVampireQuest in the CK, open it and go to the scripts. Find the PlayerVampireQuest script, right click on it, select Properties and find your entries. Chances are they point to <DEFAULT>. If you used the exact same name of the spells in the script you can just click on Auto Fill and all unresolved properties that match will link automatically, otherwise you'll need to do it by hand.

-MM

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Guys, is there any mod which let me have the vampiric look from dawnguard being in beast form and when I use the sumo mortalis spell the face will change to my normal not vampiric face? Because brehanin doesn't change faces at all and belua sanguine uses own face textures....