[WIP] Ethas: Embrace of Destiny

jhardingame

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful i will watch on it hoping that wil not become another abandoned project :)

I say you the same thing that i have sayed at the other modderd that creat new landmasses, make it as much compatible as possibile

Those screenshots are INSANE! It makes me want to work all the more on my mod. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Come one, come all?? - you have been playing TW2 haven`t you.great work by the look of it, I have kept this one on my watch list - keep it up it, you seem to be a serious team who can deliver what they promiseSteve

Definitely, I worked on Alton for almost three years, so we'll have no problem getting Ethas finished!

Beautiful i will watch on it hoping that wil not become another abandoned project :)I say you the same thing that i have sayed at the other modderd that creat new landmasses, make it as much compatible as possibile

Like I said above, I worked on Alton, IL for Fallout 3 for almost three years straight- definitely won't abandon Ethas! And as we've said in previous posts, you'll be able to choose at any time to play through Skyrim or Ethas, as well as the ability to choose between Ethas/Skyrim when starting a new game. Just like Alton, Ethas is completely separate, meaning that just about any mod will be compatible.

me GUSTA

Glad to hear it. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Just so you know, we do have some a few extra pics on our website at http://www.ethasproject.com/. We also have a blog (check it out here) up there we will be doing a some tutorial series throughout the development of Ethas (Elijah has already put one up), and even some extra stuff we like to share/write about with our time (we'll even be showing off some blog exclusive screenshots that help detail Ethas's development). A big goal of our tutorial series is not only show you the overall development of Ethas, but to give you an idea what you can do to get your own projects started and developed. And for more on the website, we even have a sampler of a song from the soundtrack being composed for Ethas. In otherwords, visit the site every once in a while for some cool extras. Any updates we post on here will be on the site, but as stated already, we do have a few extras, so keep your eyes peeled.

• 1 month later...

Some interesting news- Ethas's website is now fully HTML5! What does this mean? For one, HTML5 is a lot more optimized and less resource-intensive than Flash. Another major plus is that instead of having a clunky mobile-optimized site for phones and tablets, the full site is accessible from all devices.

Anyways, work on Ethas goes well! Plenty of progress on the Western Reach and other secret areas that we can't show off. I'll put up a new tutorial soon for all of you thinking about creating a large-scale project, look for that in the coming weeks. In the meantime, here's a nice image of only the most fearsome creature to ever exist. Ever.

http://www.risingsunofnihon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Coconut-Crab-1.jpg

Alright, something I've been planning for a while is happening tomorrow.

18 hour modding day #1!

I will literally be modding nonstop (well, besides eating and those other unimportant things) for 18 hours, running from 8am-2am, maybe a bit later. This is something I plan to do multiple times during the summer, seeing as I got a ton done when I did it one day for Alton. Should be fun! ;)

Edited by EMH