[WIP] Ethas: Embrace of Destiny

jhardingame

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course not! We'll be trucking at this for a while yet. Remember, just about everybody on the team has experience working on long-term projects - for example, I spent nearly three years on Alton, IL alone. :wink:

Alton IL took 3 years. Ethas going to be 11 times larger. Does it mean we should expect Ethas in 32 years? :confused:

Of course not! We'll be trucking at this for a while yet. Remember, just about everybody on the team has experience working on long-term projects - for example, I spent nearly three years on Alton, IL alone. :wink:

Alton IL took 3 years. Ethas going to be 11 times larger. Does it mean we should expect Ethas in 32 years? :confused:

Definitely not. Keep in mind that Alton was my first mod - when I started it, I had literally zero experience. Alton was also a one-man project... this time around, we have a dedicated team of people.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this on gopher's channel... glad to finally see a huge new-world mod with English as it's primary language and not German (*cough* nerhim/enderal *cough*). I will definitely be watching out for this one. Good luck guys!

EDIT: Hmmm, the name Ethas rings a bell, but I can't remember why or what I'm thinking of...

Edited by kyfohatl

Just saw this on gopher's channel... glad to finally see a huge new-world mod with English as it's primary language and not German (*cough* nerhim/enderal *cough*). I will definitely be watching out for this one. Good luck guys!

EDIT: Hmmm, the name Ethas rings a bell, but I can't remember why or what I'm thinking of...

Well, since Ethas is the name of the planet that our mod takes place on, we hoped it would sound related to "Earth." Fun fact of the day! :)