Transgendered/Crossdressing

Corrupted

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a brief wiki search. While some my speculate on the authentic nature of wikipedia, it still is updated and checked frequentely.

This will help with the word "fag" and "f@&#!t"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/f@&#!t_(epithet)

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/f@&#!t

as it states that one archaic use of the word: "refer to the now outdated English "public school" practice of "fagging" where a younger boy acted as an unpaid servant for an older boy."

Perhaps this became askewed with time and practice, to mean a homosexual. It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I think most guys cross dress for one of these reasons:

A) picking up lesbians

B) as a cunning disguise

C) curiosity (haven't you ever wondered what women's underwear felt like?)

If you are tempted to cross dress for reason C, swipe a pair of panties from your girlfriend/wife/female partner (don't take them from a family member, that's just gross), put them on, and walk around where no one can see you. Then take them off and put your man clothes back on. It will satisfy your curiosity, and no one will accuse you of being a fag for cross dressing. If you desire to continue wearing women's underwear, consult with your girlfriend/wife/female partner.

I have never done this myself.

Interesting fact: corsets were once considered fashionable for both men and women.

Maybe for crossdressing, i have no idea, but i dont think those are all the reasons :biggrin:

They could feel like a female [(like)/(same as) homosexual, yet desire to be feminine in all perspectives]

(thats really the only other reason i can think up @.@)

i do despise that fag word too lol...that will just put me on both the defensive and offensive playing field.

i do not understand why people are offended by the word "fag." it is just a word. i talk to my gay friends and straight friends all the time, and i say things like "hey fag, quit it" and stuff like that. it is just part of my vocabulary. they even use it too.

idk though, i just dont understand how people are offended by sounds coming from my throat :)

but back onto the tranny/crossdressing subject:

i crossdress, and i think i look damn good in skirts. so do most of my girl friends :)

and yes, like wolfe said, it is a good disguise for picking up drunk lesbians :D

pansexuals (i didnt even know there was a definition for that, i just called it everythingsexual) FTW!!!