Some TRON in Skyrim?

neiogeo

I mainly want the armor as well. I find the lack of glowwy armor to go with the Magicka Sabers mod disturbing.

Maybe, for the lore nuts, call the tron armor "Akaviri Dragon Slaying armor" or something, since the Blades draw their weapons and armor from the Akavir warriors.

Awesome idea, and that armor is great! The lore behind this could be that the Dwemer have been living in certain underground chambers in secrecy all this time, and they have of course developed technology wise. Seeing as they disappeared 3000 years ago, and they had robots back then, in this day in age their technology could very easily be believed to be that developed! Just a thought.

^^

Awesome ideas! I hope someone takes the ideas in the 1st page and tries it - Mystic Armor with the proper hue and lighting would be INSANE. The Tronified red "powered" Alduin would be amazing as the final boss, maybe double his size as well to have a REAL final battle!

• 1 month later...
I've been thinking about trying to make this mod, but I'm not sure how to use the Creation Kit properly yet, and I'm not sure how to rip the textures for editing. I was going to attempt to create the End of Line Club using the CK, since I only know how to make rooms as of now. I was unsure of whether or not a full TRONified Skyrim might be like, but now I'm sure I want to attempt this! :D

Sounds like an interesting idea, but at the same time, would be better as a stand-alone project considering that kind of high technology doesn't exist in Skyrim. The Dwemer technology is steampunk. If you used the graphics engine of Skyrim for a TRON related game, then that would be awesome. Tron 2.0 was, and still is, quite fun. I have the full soundtrack I put together a good while back available on another forum, though I can share a DL link with anyone interested.

I would love to see something like that, the new TRON movie is one of my favorite movies...in worst case i have to create something myself after i finished a thousand other things, i could imagine to alter and enhance an armor i've left over from another project :biggrin: Edited by ghosu

• 1 month later...

http://i.imgur.com/HGopZ.jpg

Dunno if anyone saw this, but it was a nice idea. A Tron Draugr. Made me chuckle a bit...

I had another idea, seeing as it's possible to create attacks with the creation kit - Anyone ever thought about having Flynn's powers as spells? Just a thought.

It would work great if the Tron stuff was part of a new Realm, a new enemy or somethin that is teleporting into Skyrim and the player has to eventually teleport into this "Tron" world to complete a Questline. Essentially, if somebody can make all the armor and weapons then other modders might want to join the project and create the landscape and quests etc