Some TRON in Skyrim?

neiogeo

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I like the idea of having a TRON-style armor and have a few ideas on how to pull it off without breaking the lore/immersion factors:

1) Say the glow is part of an ancient Ayleid smithing technique, where mana is infused into the metal

2) Instead of having solid lines, why not lines of glowing runes? Helps with the above mana idea

3) Armor wise, we could retexture something like the Dark Brotherhood armor, for the sleek bodysuit, or something a little more armored for something like the Sark Guards from the first TRON.

If anyone picks up on this thread and uses ANY of the ideas here (not just my own), I'd download the mod in an instant, no matter how hard they make it to obtain it.

Heck, I'd be willing to provide concept art and/or 3D models for anyone who'd be willing to do this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Although this doesn't look exactly like the mod you are looking for, I found this set of cool looking armour:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17582

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

So yeah, +10000 for the Tron idea.

I currently have this armor on Lydia and she and the armor are AWESOME!!!! If we can get different armors with different colors and compatible with all different body mods since everyone doesn't use the same type.

• 9 months later...

I would really love a Tron-Like Skyrim. Leaving getting the lore correct aside, I would just love to have everything be TRON-ified. For music that would be fitting, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1041/? is PSYRIM Music, making everything ambient trance, this music overhaul mod alone makes me want everything to be TRON. Also, maybe the Discs on their backs could be daggers.