[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

behippo

After reading numerous postings from people who seem to think they can do this "better" or "faster", then why don't they? Unless you are willing to start your own project, quit whining about theirs.

It will come out when it comes out.

They will update people when they do an update.

There is nothing forcing them to work on this, or even keeping us informed.

If you want it sooner, then learn how and do it yourself.

At least since F4 isn't being updated they don't have to work on keeping the extender for that up to date, so that should be one less drain on their time.

Amen!!

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading numerous postings from people who seem to think they can do this "better" or "faster", then why don't they? Unless you are willing to start your own project, quit whining about theirs.

At least since F4 isn't being updated they don't have to work on keeping the extender for that up to date, so that should be one less drain on their time.

Amen!!

I'm not complaining, its been 7 months since SSE was released, and not one peep from the creators. at least give us a bone to chew on while you cook the real meat

So I skimmed though the last post here cos I was looking for an update and all I found is people(are?) arguing.

I really don't get why the hole script extender project isn't an github.

If everyone is upset about the amount of effort needed for this to become a thing, sooo? share some of the work seriously! How many poeple are currently working on this? is it even more than a dozen?

Or is Betheftsda the problem? They are aren't they?

"Oh we support the modding comunity, we give them all the tool they need. IT JUST WORKS"

Edited by VeryNaughtyBoy

Amen!!

I'm not complaining, its been 7 months since SSE was released, and not one peep from the creators. at least give us a bone to chew on while you cook the real meat

its important thing since most mods uses it in oldrim and it also wil lend console modding since authors wont realyl care of lesser systems whos not really worth their time

Amen!!

There are 12312312 comments like yours, its becoming a spam already XD

Edited by Panda492

Amen!!

its important thing since most mods uses it in oldrim and it also wil lend console modding since authors wont realyl care of lesser systems whos not really worth their time

I don't think SKSE could be used on the XB1.

thats what i say the day it comes no author will waste their time on a weaker lesser system as the consoles

I wouldn't say that. There are a lot of great mods that don't use scripting at all. There are also a lot of great mods that do depend on SKSE and the tools it makes possible. Those won't make it onto consoles, but that doesn't mean there won't be a lot of great mods created for those platforms.

The only thing preventing me from simply moving on to SSE is it not having a complete S.T.E.P project page as several mods there rely on skse. And I'm assuming many mod authors aren't exactly motivated to port their mods (Or even play SSE) unless SKSE64 was available (Even if their mods don't require them). Unless somebody can provide a decent list of mods that could be labeled "essential" for SSE (And work as a replacement to S.T.E.P), this is where I stand...

Edited by Blaze340