Fight direction rays/icon?

kapezzz

Well, that's the blood effect, alright, that's also why it fades away after a while, the blood splatter does that, but... what's making it bug out in such a way?

Could we have a mod list/load order perhaps to see if there's any mods we know messing with the blood shaders at all?

Or Striker, you an idea? (saw you reading while I was writing ^^)

My first impression was also blood, but the screenshots made me think of when you have missing textures for small parts of a mesh like a gemstone in a ring etc.

I concur ... a load order will be needed to sort this out.

I don't use Oblivion Reloaded myself (I would if my old computer could handle it, but it's stretched to it's limits already) but I know it gives you the ability to turn off features you don't like/are unable to use. If you are using the latest version 6 the OR manual hasn't been updated to reflect all of it's changes (at least last I read about it) but check the OR manual anyway and see if it tells you how to turn off the blood splatter changes it makes.

Oblivion Reloaded isn't the type of mod you just plug in and play ... it will require some studying on your part if you want to use it.