Antagonizer

pleasenoname

I talked the mechanist out of his costume with the Child at Heart perk.

Now I was wondering what I should do with The Antagonizer?

I talked her out of her ant fueled killing spree and she gives me her costume and walks off.

She was taken as a child and raised by the ants, so its not her fault that they had her eat people. So should I let her walk away or take out my weapon? Would like to hear reasons for letting her walk or taking her out.

You brought the problem an end and all you have to do is go back to Uncle Roe and collect your reward to complete the Quest. Why kill her? She will just go off into the sunset, never to be seen again unless you have the RRCompanions Mod.

You brought the problem an end and all you have to do is go back to Uncle Roe and collect your reward to complete the Quest. Why kill her? She will just go off into the sunset, never to be seen again unless you have the RRCompanions Mod.

My concern is that she might eat more people. I am leaning towards letting her go, but that hunk of human flesh in herinventory has me slightly worried.

It's a good point. Also the main reason I don't feel that bad about killing her if our negotiations go south.

Given that she is not seen again (at least until someone concocts a Mod that decrees otherwise) I assume that she totally changes her ways. Hey, I'm an optimist - and she does say that she is making a complete break from what she has become.

• 2 weeks later...
Use Sharing and caring companions and have her work for you. Such a nice girl should be taken care of. And, if you don't like her as a companion, recruit her, go to some place no one ever comes to, or better - in front of your Megaton house - and have her wait there, counting the plates in the city walls:) Edited by Shidentora

• 1 month later...

Use Sharing and caring companions and have her work for you. Such a nice girl should be taken care of. And, if you don't like her as a companion, recruit her, go to some place no one ever comes to, or better - in front of your Megaton house - and have her wait there, counting the plates in the city walls:)

I let her walk off into the sunset and disapear. It's more dramatic/poetic that way. Then I gave her helmet to Lucy. I had Harkness wear the mechanists' helmet (they are my companions).

Use Sharing and caring companions and have her work for you. Such a nice girl should be taken care of. And, if you don't like her as a companion, recruit her, go to some place no one ever comes to, or better - in front of your Megaton house - and have her wait there, counting the plates in the city walls:)

I let her walk off into the sunset and disapear. It's more dramatic/poetic that way. Then I gave her helmet to Lucy. I had Harkness wear the mechanists' helmet (they are my companions).

Nice. I have Brisa. Brisa Almodovar, Amata's sister. She is a really good one.

• 2 months later...

I talked the mechanist out of his costume with the Child at Heart perk.

Now I was wondering what I should do with The Antagonizer?

I talked her out of her ant fueled killing spree and she gives me her costume and walks off.

She was taken as a child and raised by the ants, so its not her fault that they had her eat people. So should I let her walk away or take out my weapon? Would like to hear reasons for letting her walk or taking her out.

In the goty version of fallout 3 she can be seen running through the wasteland in her full costume. I don't think she has her ants anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
You can kill her if you have high conversation skill you can say to her to give the suit to you and leave the Antagonizer life but killing she may be nice do everything with she that will not affect the gameplay at least not massively likely doing thing like:A killing spree on most cities like Megaton,Canterbury Commons,Rivet City or Arefu that can ruin your gameplay but do what you want.

• 3 weeks later...