Girls are amazing creatures...

RavveN

Hey people ^__^

It's about this girl and i can only talk to you about this, because you don't know me and i think some of you will understand me (especially boys) :). I got to a notice that girls are quite more complicated than boys (at least my age group). When i say complicated i mean their brains just act very, very wierd. But that's not the point right now. I was today with one specific girl , and i brought her to my home, and then i accompanied her to her home, and before she enters a house i ask her if i can kiss her. And so i kissed her (not actual kiss, just friendly kiss) and i was suprisingly happy. Damn i was happy like i got laid! And so with all my proud and self-respectfull attitude i decided to come her and just say that i am very happy that other half of the planet is filled with females. Full respect and love! You are really amazing "creatures"!

-RavveN-

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ..Welcome to the club, after many decades I am sure of one thing, that when you least expect it they (girls) will surprise you..it's the enjoyable thing about them. :thumbsup:

lol ..Welcome to the club, after many decades I am sure of one thing, that when you least expect it they (girls) will surprise you.

Especially when they find a pimple on your back. One moment it's a backrub, the next it's fingernails digging into your skin. Stuff of wonders that.

I still remember my first kiss every time my leg hurts (I jumped out the window shortly after the kiss, don't ask why). Females are interesting creatures indeed, they can change moods in a blink of an eye.

And one small suggestion based on personal experience - If she is in a bad mood and there's a frying pan in her hands, don't ask her what's for lunch, the answer will be swift and painful.

Edited by Werne

I'm really too young to say anything on this matter, only that I had one girlfriend in my life. My only real advice is to be kind and patient when they chew you up over something, regardless if it is your fault or not. I've always been understanding and supportive of her, and in return, I was given plenty of memories I still hold onto. We aren't together anymore (we experimented, but it just wasn't meant to be), but we're still good friends. If you're lucky, then yours may stay more than just that.