Skyrim behaving abnormally and doesn't open

Deleted5995441User

hello guys, i am having a HUGE problem, well its has been 2 days since i last played skyrim, i decided to play today, but for some reason skyrim SKSE did not open, then i tried the normal skyrim and it didn't worked, i reinstalled the game it opened then when i installed update 13 the samething happened again, TESV.exe does not open when going to datafiles, Syrim.esm is not in the load list neither the update.esm, please someone help me.

NMM says that skyrim.esm and update.esm are not activated

Edited by Guest

I had a similar problem but I was using the Bethesda mod system and it crashed without starting the game. I figured it has something to do with load order but since I can not open it it can't be edited. This is where it got strange. I guess since the built in official mod system it separate from the actual program files even when I uninstalled it and reinstalled it all the mods where back in the data folder. That is not suppose to happen. They really have some burnouts running these support forums and companies. Absolutely no solutions other than just don't play the game.

The biggest problem i have is that the game just burned for no reason.

EDIT:

I discovered that this error only happens when patch 1.9 is installed, I reinastalled the game, the most vanilla skyrim ever, it worked well, then when i installed patch 1.9( My skyrim is CD version, not the Steam one) it doesn't open, i tested previous patches and they worked, it is only patch 1.9 that doesn't work.

Anyone knows what to do?

Edited by Guest

Cloud sync with SKSE might cause an issue...auto updating my change pertinent coding changes. Just a thought.

The problem is that it only happens when pacth 1.9 onwards is installed, could it be an DirectX or C++ bug, because i installed another game on my PC and duing installation it did update C++, but then why does Skyrim open in previous patches( i have then saved in an external HD( i do this as a backup whenever a new patch is releeased)?

EDIT: also the weird thing is that the launcher opebns normally, it is just TESV.exe that doesn't open

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...