Modular Nightingale Classes

VincentIcarus

Hey, everybody, I've got a mod for Skyrim called Modular Nightingale Classes and I was wondering if I could get a modeler to help me out and make some new .nifs for it.

Originally the premise was to change the enchantments to the armor to make it more useful for non-thief class players but I've since decided to shift direction with it. I want to add all new loot-able or forge-able armor sets based off the Nightingale Armor. Imagine a Nightingale were to take his original armor and forge it into some kind of Knight-esque armor or Mage Robes or he were to become a bandit and wanted his old Nightingale Armor to reflect his new position in life, How would those armors look? You know. Something like that. I was hoping if some of you weren't too busy with your own mods maybe I could get somebody to help me out. Unfortunately, I have no experience with 3D modeling. I can do some minor editing in NifSkope and Photoshop but that's about it. My "expertise" is mostly with the GECK and now SkyEdit. If you're too busy or just don't want to do it I understand but maybe some of you can point me to someone who has the time or interest.