[WIP] Belua Sanguinare Revisited

Jakisthe

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What to say... maybe just: YAY! ^^

Oh, and one question: I know, it's pretty early to ask such things, the mod is not even uploaded, but: Is this mod incompatible with anything but other vampire mods? Like combat overhauls (Dueal Combat Realism), Basic Needs, Frostfall and such immersion mods?

If you talk about that in the mod-readme, just tell me and I'll be patient. ^^

Hey Guys,

So....do we release on the eve or day of one of the most anticipated releases 12 years in the making? Apologies for not getting this out over the weekend, but what with Mother's Day and a crazy busy week last week, it just wasn't....smart. :)

Leeira,

For the most part this should be compatible with ANY mod out there except other vampire mods. We have gone to GREAT lengths to ensure that we didn't touch ANY default game scripts whatsoever. Now, running Basic Needs and being a vampire, might be at odds with each other. <G> . I can say with 100% certainty, we didn't modify a single thing in the default game if you just use the main BeluaSanguinareRevisited .esp. We _DID_ modify the loot tables for Guards, Common/Rich/Poor/Noble Citizens, Silverhand, and Vigilant of Stendarr in a seperate file, and finally the Stamina Recovery in a third file.

Minor Edit: Ok, we did edit the default Vampire Races in the main file. Primarily removing some default racial abilities and making the skin pale.

I am working on release info right now. It will be released either tonight or tomorrow.

-MM

Edited by MofoMojo

i wil download imedently when i come home from school. to bad my character now is a companion... hmm well i think i just have to start a new char (or finish the quest line) :P

Been playing for a good four hours now, and so far the mod is great.

love the combat feeding :)

I have found something wierd though... every twenty seconds or so I get this weird pulsing effect, at first I though it was this mod but after thinking about it, it seems to be something to do with ENB.

:)))) otherwise its great, having great fun as a vampire, now all we need is some good quests and were set

Been playing for a good four hours now, and so far the mod is great.

love the combat feeding :)

I have found something wierd though... every twenty seconds or so I get this weird pulsing effect, at first I though it was this mod but after thinking about it, it seems to be something to do with ENB.

:)))) otherwise its great, having great fun as a vampire, now all we need is some good quests and were set

Thanks Userper! I am glad you have enjoyed it so far. Quests are currently in the plans.

-MM

Hey MM, I see you have some trouble about recognizing the feeding effect from Kain's legacy

it's look like some blood pooring out from his enemy body and floating to Kain's mouth,when he raise his arm up and point to the Target.

[with sucking sound) that's all I remember the first kain's legacy's all I've played one this series, It's really fun guy

http://image.ohozaa.com/t/d2d/5WpqhW.jpg

It looks cool! guy, I once think it would be great if s'one can replace absorb life spell animation to the line of blood when I first play oblivion,

Is that feeding blood form Kain's legacy lore-friendly to this game???

Edited by Asuke01

Hey MM, I see you have some trouble about recognizing the feeding effect from Kain's legacy

it's look like some blood pooring out from his enemy body and floating to Kain's mouth,when he raise his arm up and point to the Target.

[with sucking sound) that's all I remember the first kain's legacy's all I've played one this series, It's really fun guy

http://image.ohozaa.com/t/d2d/5WpqhW.jpg

It looks cool! guy, I once think it would be great if s'one can replace absorb life spell animation to the line of blood when I first play oblivion,

Is that feeding blood form Kain's legacy lore-friendly to this game???

Hi Asuke01,

That looks really nice. It's definitely out of my league as I simply don't have a good handle on using NifSkope to create new visual effects for these types of spells. But, I don't think it would be out of place persay. I'd really like Blood Rend, for instance, to be really bloody and messy looking rather than just the absorption streams from each of the targets. Actually, I'd like there to be a LOT more blood via the spells and battle feeding than we have right now. Not sure how others feel about that.

-MM