[WIP] Belua Sanguinare Revisited

Jakisthe

Sound interesting the perk improving a vampire fundamental ability I'm glad you guys still carry on this successful project, I have some Idea about this perk things

It would be fun, I think the perks can be more interesting if it can make a vampire partially transformation ex. transform his hand to a claw [same mesh as vampire lord hand] changing character fighting style to beast type

or the couple of wing grows from his back and he's still in humanoid form for more movement speed, stagger enemies nearby by flapping his wings[like circle fus], maybe flyable!? or some new spell that obtained by buying a perk such as bat swarm that player can turn to bat swarms and draining life force or frightening when touching enemies....?? and the last but not least, I think some blood magic perk for a vampire adding new spell making NPC that's too weak to resist ruptured[blood spray effect triggering]and stand on their knee for 5-15 sec with bleeding effect[it would be cool if we can feed the man in this stage] so I've a little curious if that blood spray thing that show up when we attack can be used in magic effect or not...

about the claws and wings I think it's not too difficult to do since now we have a mesh and texture from DG, I'm nod a modder, and I'd still never played DG, so I don't know if that mesh can be used in creation kits or not, just some Idea guys.

but if we can use that claws and wings mesh convert it into equipment that summoned by spell obtained by perk buying, It would be freaking AWESOME!! [i saw some potential in daedric gauntlet mesh if the vampire lord claws can't be converted to equipment, I think some daedric mesh modification and retexture thing can do that trick well.]

a question, I still don't get it,Vitiate perk, what good is that?!

Edited by Asuke01

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't be adding new abilities with the perks, since that's not what perks are. They augment and change existing abilities for the player. We WILL, however, add those kind of things as quest rewards with clans.

And yes, Vitiate is a definite downside. Buuuuut, of course, it leads to a much quicker path to the Transcendence perk, which could prove to be quite powerful ;P

!!! Spell form quest rewards, that sounds great. I forgot that we'll have some quests in the future :woot:

so those mesh,texture and blood spray effect can really use for making a spell!? :wacko: creation kit's really a powerful program.

and about that shorter course perk,I see, no pain no gain,huh :psyduck:

ps.that paint tree doesn't look that bad, be confident about it

Edited by Asuke01

As most anyone who cares enough about vampires to follow this thread knows, DG will be introducing perks. Not any old perks, boring ones! Ones only applicable to vampire lord form! Stat boosts and a few one dimensional spells! Sounds pretttty bland, I say. BSR will be replacing this perk tree with one a little more...hearty. More specifically, behold!

I think you need a perk that lets you remain in Forma form without a magicka cost provided you are not starving.

Guys, Dawnguard's now available on steam!! don't for get to check it out.

look like the time of the new perk tree's near : )

WTF? No announcement nothing and it's simply there? Oo Well I don't mean to be complaining, they just should have said that so that modders can make themselves ready. I'm not going no buy it until this mod, ACE, Duel and many others are surely compatible.

@Jakisthe and MofoMojo: When enabling the included esp that should give us vampire locations the door of the Solitude temple leads to a "hole in the townwall" or something like that. When going in and leaving you appear in Riverwood. This isn't intended, is it? Potema quest is not doable unless one deactivates the esp (which I just did. It seems not to cause any trouble).

This may be a stupid question from a mod noob, but:

Once you edit the perk tree, it will conflict probably with large overhauls that people may be using. I, for example, intend to use both SkyRe and Belua Sanguinare Revisited for my second playthrough of the game. (And by that time, in a few weeks, I imagine both may have done something to the Dawnguard perk tree.) So is this something that can be solved merely by loading BSR after SkyRe, so that I get all the modifications of the latter, except in the vampire tree which gets completely overwritten by the BSR tree? Or will it be a confusing mashup? Or perhaps not work at all?

I understand this is very hypothetical now, since neither mod actually has these features yet, but I'm just trying to get an idea of how load order works with perk trees and if I should anticipate problems with my planned mod setup.

I just saw that I mean this "room" which is pictured on the mod's mainpage. It isn't meant to be that way, that you get there by entering a temple of the devines, is it?

And another thing: Where do you want us to post Jakisthe and MofoMojo, here or in the file-comment-thread? Having two threads is... confusing.

Edit: Another question: When my charakter has not drunk the belua blood yet and thus is not a belua vampire, I can simply deactivate the mod to upgrade it and do not need any uninstallation process, right?

Edited by Leeira

I have to admit this BSR perk tree confuses me. Is this going to be a whole new BSR tree seperate from the Dawnguard Vampire tree? Are we going to be spending perk points in both trees or is this tree meant to replace the dawnguard one?

There is a quite a bit of feedback I would like to post but would rather make sure I understand what the goal is before I post stuff that may not even apply.