ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Who is your favorite companion?

mehungry

"Oh, look a cave. I wonder what's inside?" When we all know it's filled with 5,000 year old dragur with gold coins in their non existent pockets, with Tiber Septim's head on them.

I've always assumed that all mobs swallow the loot. That goes for all games.

There's nothing quite as disturbing as finding silverware, a plate and a sword inside the tummy of a wolf. Hrm.

I always figured the draugr gold was left by relatives for tipping the barmaids in Sovngarde. Maybe they put it in their mouth. I don't think I've ever pulled anything bigger than a ring out of a wolf's tummy, but that's yucky enough, I suppose.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eola, tough cookie, fire, ice, Fire Atronachs, raising the dead but I had to fix her blind eye and give her a makeover. I wish I could get rid of the dirt though.

Messy eating habits though, what's the item ID code for a bib?

http://thumbsnap.com/s/9XELrIIC.jpg

Edited by Anya29

I like Lydia she's cool and has actually learned some magic not sure how...but it's fire and she uses it. Does anyone know if there are any more Houscarls besides Lydia and Jordis? One would think that every time you became a Thane you would be given a Houscarl but I've only got one from Whiterun and Solitude. Game seems a bit strange why would only two Cities grant Thanes. Maybe I've done something wrong or a glich in the program...Sure would appreciate an answer on this one.

I like Lydia she's cool and has actually learned some magic not sure how...but it's fire and she uses it. Does anyone know if there are any more Houscarls besides Lydia and Jordis? One would think that every time you became a Thane you would be given a Houscarl but I've only got one from Whiterun and Solitude. Game seems a bit strange why would only two Cities grant Thanes. Maybe I've done something wrong or a glich in the program...Sure would appreciate an answer on this one.

Housecarls are granted in Whiterun, Solitude, Riften, Windhelm and Markarth (my level 50 has all of them). They do not appear when you just buy houses as there are quests for the Jarls that gain you the extra Thane titles and then you get the housecarl and can come after you have already purchased a house.

Onmund has been a decent companion. He at least has a marginal back-story and doesn't frequently get in the way while supplying decent cover from a distance. Sometimes he does seem to go wandering off a bit, but generally he's been reasonably pleasant and neither as dangerous to one's well-being as Lydia nor as arrogant as Marcurio.

Eola, tough cookie, fire, ice, Fire Atronachs, raising the dead but I had to fix her blind eye and give her a makeover. I wish I could get rid of the dirt though.

Unpack the textures bsa, navigate to:

data/textures/actors/character/facegendata/facetint/skyrim.esm

Find her face file (I believe its the same file name as her base ID, so 0001990F. Open it and fill the whole texture with whatever is the dominant skin colour, overwriting the dirt. Save it to your skyrim directory in the same folder path. Dirt gone, clean face. Works with warpaint as well.

On topic: Mine has to be Cosnach. He's the only drunk companion you can have and some of his dialogue makes me chuckle. "Ooh, a cave! Wouldn't want to stumble in there drunk..." or when he's fighting, "Remember, hit the one in the middle." Haha

Edited by KaptTorbjorn

Unpack the textures bsa, navigate to:

data/textures/actors/character/facegendata/facetint/skyrim.esm

Find her face file (I believe its the same file name as her base ID, so 0001990F. Open it and fill the whole texture with whatever is the dominant skin colour, overwriting the dirt. Save it to your skyrim directory in the same folder path. Dirt gone, clean face. Works with warpaint as well.

On topic: Mine has to be Cosnach. He's the only drunk companion you can have and some of his dialogue makes me chuckle. "Ooh, a cave! Wouldn't want to stumble in there drunk..." or when he's fighting, "Remember, hit the one in the middle." Haha

Thank you, I'll have a go at that later.