I HATE BEING A VAMPIRE

mehungry

Speaking of which, what is best way to kill them vampires? I'm not even sure, uhm, how they work. I got to a tough one who seemed to suck my health to fill their own health. Is that what they do? I though I had it nearly killed, but in seconds the tables were turned, twice. Does shock work to inhibit their extra abilities?

You're a vampire, what else did you expect? You ARE a monster.

While i agree that Vampires are... Well, crap in Skyrim, i don't think being a Vampire should be seen as a good thing.

Being vampire is cool if you want +25 to sneak and illusion potency. And you can always feed on your follower. Or in places like Companions and Mages guild. I think I've never ever had the third stage of vampirism with my vamp character.

Speaking of which, what is best way to kill them vampires? I'm not even sure, uhm, how they work. I got to a tough one who seemed to suck my health to fill their own health. Is that what they do? I though I had it nearly killed, but in seconds the tables were turned, twice. Does shock work to inhibit their extra abilities?

Morvarth perhapse? That guy is a tough fight for me every time i go into that dungeon... Best thing i've found is to use Unrelenting Force to knock him down, and wail on him with the biggest weapon you can find. With a fire Enchant.

Hey, hey, you could always bite a bunch of beautiful (although probably dirty) gals necks just to relieve the anger :) Edited by nosisab