ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Playtesters & CK Reviewers Wanted

turfyleek93

Hey, all..

I'm looking for some playtesters and those familiar with creating settlements in CK. I have a settlement that I would like to get some feedback on. I've been bugging the hell out of Tarsis (who has been a freakin' saint while I'm learning the CK), but he/she is only one person and there's only so much I can ask of them.

So, if you're interested, let me know and I'll shoot the file over to you. Ideally, I'd like you to review the file in CK and see if I've missed anything. I'd also like you to playtest the file and see if anything is odd. Personally, I'm running into an issue placing objects in-game. They seem to turn invisible once placed, though the object's outline appears when I look at it.

Thanks for volunteering!

For the objects turning invisible, right click on the cell, go to edit, and checkmark no pre-vis on the first tab.

If you are having trouble with supply lines or npcs moving to your new settlement, be sure to double check the navmesh is proper around the door and that it is finalized. The settlement centremark xmarker will be where your npcs walk to so make sure that is on the floor touching the navemesh otherwise weird things happen.