New MALE hair styles!

Drakulux

Hi all,

Its pretty sad that 99% of the mods I see out there are geared towards female characters. Yes we all love women,well most of us anyway,but I really cant immerse myself in a game while playing the opposite sex(no offence to women but I like being a man).

This is a game I like because of how immersible it can be and to be honest the hair-styles for male are extremely limited. Where r the beckham hairstyles(admit it the dude's got style), the awesome mohawks, the dread-locks(short and long), the corn-row? I am not looking for japanese-emo hair or anything that would potentially break the immersion of the game, rather imagine they had style back then :) I am not a fan of long hair in games(though I did have long hair for about 4 yrs) and there are so few short styles.

I do 3d modelling,though might be abit rusty,so since this is my request any modders that know how to go about changing the hair models and such, I can help in the process.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo hooo!!! Here are some I would like. I am not a fan of david beckham by the way, he just has cool hairstyles.

With the dreads,you can do a loose version like the image and also a 'packed-back' version

Edited by Drakulux

totally agree i like girls but i simply cant play with a female character even if they pay me for it

and i'm always looking for new hair styles and colors,it would be really cool if someone made anime hair styles like Bleach or Naruto to go with my hollow eyes and mangekyo sharingan mods :biggrin:

Had the exact same thought, There is a hairstyle I would love to see but it is doubtful. Age of conan had it and Aion to, let me see if I can fish out an image.

I think the long hairs are pretty much covered. Just some more shorter hair styles would top it off. I think Dragon Age 2 got the hairs pretty good, perhaps some remakes of those hairs would be an idea...

How about one similar to Loki from the Thor movie? Average film, fantastic villain.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/10738556/Loki-loki-thor-2011-22245952-480-270_large.jpghttp://cinemafence.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/loki-thor-marvel.jpg?w=361&h=239

@throttle Kitty please do not forget to update us on the progress of the mod and if you need any help like I said I do 3d modelling,mostly for inorganic objects,but since the hair in Skyrim doesn't move then I can probably help with that. Texturing while not my forte I can also help with.