What mod is this?

NCRSoleSurvivor

Hi, I am in search of this mod that I have seen through a numerous amount of YouTube videos and shared images on the nexus. Basically it displays a fourth status bar below where your health, magicka and fatigue is and I am wondering what it is called.

If you don't get my explanation then here is an image of what it looks like.

http://i.imgur.com/kVtcu93.png

If anyone can tell me the name of this mod then I will appreciate it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this ^.^

HUD Status Bars adds extra elements to the game HUD. Can't say for certain what that bar is displaying in your screenshot, but I have an orange bar that displays above the vanilla health/magicka/fatigue bars that displays encumbrance that uses that colour (but mine is sized the same size as the vanilla bars, so that particular one may not be encrumbrance, or has been changed from the HUD Status Bars default).

HUD Status Bars Enhanced is a more recently updated and enhanced version of the original.

Edited by Striker879

HUD Status Bars adds extra elements to the game HUD. Can't say for certain what that bar is displaying in your screenshot, but I have an orange bar that displays above the vanilla health/magicka/fatigue bars that displays encumbrance that uses that colour (but mine is sized the same size as the vanilla bars, so that particular one may not be encrumbrance, or has been changed from the HUD Status Bars default).

HUD Status Bars Enhanced is a more recently updated and enhanced version of the original.

Cheers mate. Thanks ^.^