Fallout 4 DeadMoney?

So you're looking for quest mods that are thematically or atmospherically similar to Dead Money? The only one I can really think of is Maxwell's World by Trainwiz. It's an amusement park rather than a villa, and it doesn't have the greed element that Dead Money has, but it's the closest you're going to get in Fallout 4. In terms of scope, it's honestly a way better expansion than something like Automatron; I would put it on the same level as Nuka World, maybe even past it. Edited by Tukster

Just found out there is talk, on the forums for Tale of Two Wastelands, of a different mod called Tale of Three Wastelands and it is planned to combine Fallout 4, New Vegas, and 3. I'm interested in how this will workout and plan to track it

That will have to be a project like Skywind and Skyblivion where they recreate (build from scratch, every mesh and every texture) FO3 and NV in the Fallout 4 engine and GECK.

I do not see that happening. Only if Bethesda released a FO3 and NV special edition 64 bit they mighy be able to pull it off the same way they did TTW

Just found out there is talk, on the forums for Tale of Two Wastelands, of a different mod called Tale of Three Wastelands and it is planned to combine Fallout 4, New Vegas, and 3. I'm interested in how this will workout and plan to track it

It isnt planned.There is no talk of doing such a thing.It's a discussion and nothing more.

• 1 year later...

I have a mod that adds in some Vera Cruz stuff - I thought it was from Tales of the Commonwealth, but there is another i have that does similar stuff and now I'm thinking it may be that one. I'll have to check. I don't remember a dress, but there is a really nice 'Vera Cruz Tuxedo' I like to use.

In fact, I'm pretty sure it isn't TftC and its the other one, because it adds in a whole bunch of NV stuff (like collectible poker chips, etc.).