An act of pure evil.

darknecron

WARNING: This link contains an extremely graphic image that will be disturbing to...well, everyone. Do not click it if you have a weak stomach (you may vomit) or are an extreme animal lover (as it may cause you to go on a murderous rampage).

Pure f***ing evil.

Short description as a warning: Some kids placed strong firecracker in the mouth of this animal and made sure he could not open it. The world is like this. To these kids it must have been a macabre fun for a few minutes and then they continued with their life like nothing happened.

They can burn in hell for what they did, and given the chance, I would deliver them.

Edited by darknecron

From the url link I have no intention of clicking it, but you really shouldn't be promoting it. If you were sent it as a shock video and are upset about it or whatever than its understandable, but just let the evils sink down to the bowels of the internet, don't reel them back up. Internet petitions rarely will do anything except make a video viral.

it was just a picture (a horrible one)....nothin will scar me as much as a video i once saw on animal cruelty. no need for a description but its the worst thing ive ever seen.

the only thing i can do is love my animals (1 cat, 1 dog) as much as i can. they are spoiled, and i love them, and im damn sure they love me.

it was just a picture (a horrible one)....nothin will scar me as much as a video i once saw on animal cruelty. no need for a description but its the worst thing ive ever seen.

the only thing i can do is love my animals (1 cat, 1 dog) as much as i can. they are spoiled, and i love them, and im damn sure they love me.

With 3 dogs and 8 cats, I feel the exact same...but if I were to watch such a video, I'm afraid that I would be the one going on a murderous rampage.

I completely avoid the whole 'shock' scene. I believe is demoralizing to humanity in general. There is no real need for it and anyone with half a brain should know that there are better things to do in the real world than to watch that rot. The tragic part is that there are people who have to deal with the repercussions of these actions. The SPCA (humane society) have to deal with horrible cases all the time. I sometimes volunteer there and its always depressing. There are so many animals in rough shape and you can hear the pain they are in, and you know about some of the horrible cases the people who run the animal shelter have had to deal with. A few years back while biking I stumbled across a walkway where someone had killed two kittens and it broke my heart. I never have and never will click one of those links. Its sad that the modern society we live in has sunk to such lows that this can pass as entertainment for some. I like video game/movies to be as violent as you can make them, but there is a very strong dividing line between the two in my mind. There is never a need to 'scar' yourself. It doesn't put hair on ones chest, nor does it make you any stronger. In everyone's lifetime they will see things they don't want to, but the internet shouldn't be the place it happens. That is my two cents worth anyways...

I completely avoid the whole 'shock' scene. I believe is demoralizing to humanity in general. There is no real need for it and anyone with half a brain should know that there are better things to do in the real world than to watch that rot. The tragic part is that there are people who have to deal with the repercussions of these actions. The SPCA (humane society) have to deal with horrible cases all the time. I sometimes volunteer there and its always depressing. There are so many animals in rough shape and you can hear the pain they are in, and you know about some of the horrible cases the people who run the animal shelter have had to deal with. A few years back while biking I stumbled across a walkway where someone had killed two kittens and it broke my heart. I never have and never will click one of those links. Its sad that the modern society we live in has sunk to such lows that this can pass as entertainment for some. I like video game/movies to be as violent as you can make them, but there is a very strong dividing line between the two in my mind. There is never a need to 'scar' yourself. It doesn't put hair on ones chest, nor does it make you any stronger. In everyone's lifetime they will see things they don't want to, but the internet shouldn't be the place it happens. That is my two cents worth anyways...

And that's why "Animal Cops" don't carry firearms. The SPCA couldn't afford all of the ammo that would get used. People that willingly bring such pain and suffering to any sentient being(s) need to be removed from the gene pool, but unfortunately the law system is not based on right, wrong, and true justice...god I wish it was.

Edited by darknecron

This bull crap is what you see in everydays life! Kids like these should be playing with goddamn sponge bob and patrick toys, not blowing up some pitty animals. BY GOD! If i ever see my kid doing this to someone, i am gonna say to him: " You think that is fun, well put a firecracker in your mouth then, go on, GO ON! IS IT FUN NOW!? " That's how my dad teach me and generally i am animal lover. I have one dog and one cat and i love them very much! And if i saw anyone just touching them i am gonna choke them with my GODDAMN HANDS!...(Emotional moment). Sorry -.-, but i am really pissed off now!

-RavveN-

I agree with BeyondTom.

Watching anything like this just demoralizes you. Pictures like that could be stuck in your head for a very long time.

I don't even dare hovering over the link.

People that do things like this should be punished as if they did this to a human. Animals have feelings too and they also feel pain.

some visual horrors are, imo, a "bare necesity" to have seen and witnessed, like horrors of war, catastrophes, as it pulls you down to a stark reality for many people, and may cause a person to show more of an interest in the rest of the world

pure, pointless torture however, has no value. theres nothing there, except corruption. animal cruelty is a rarity among populations, and like all depraved, violent, senseless behaviours should be weeded out. in a civilized society, that would mean being locked away untill they are rehabilitated (meaning effectively for life, if they are unable to repair)

not only cus "animals are cute" but cus such a person clearly lack a vital sense of boundary, and in such is much much closer - than the average human - to commit murders and other atrocities once they grow up (or sooner, as exemplified horrifically by those now infamous ukrainian boys, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs)

in short, brutal animal cruelty in childhood is often a sign of sociopathic behaviour developing.

lock them away.

Edited by zegh8578

I agree with BeyondTom.

Watching anything like this just demoralizes you. Pictures like that could be stuck in your head for a very long time.

I don't even dare hovering over the link.

People that do things like this should be punished as if they did this to a human. Animals have feelings too and they also feel pain.

The penalty for harming/killing a human isn't nearly drastic enough in most places anymore. There are always 'complicated' cases which there is no right or wrong, but something that is blatantly cruel, torturous or done with obvious intent to cause harm to man or animal should be penalized with a very severe punishment. When Vlad the Impaler ruled he enforced a crime penalty of impalement (though he did it excessively). Needless to say he didn't have to worry about much of a crime rate. Our world is so 'sophisticated' that the death sentence is seen as barbaric. In the province I live in there was a 18 year old kid who was beheaded and cannibalized on a greyhound bus. Since the man who did it was 'clinically insane' he is able to walk the streets just one year later. The world is becoming soft towards the wrong things it actually angers me. I don't find that taxpayers paying $80,000 per male prisoner and over $100,000 per female prisoner yearly is acceptable either (guards, facilities, utilities, government standard of food) . Prisoners get 3 decent meals a day when there are elderly homes which don't even offer that. I understand the whole government regulated/privately owned argument one could say against this but its disgusting that someone who risked his/her life for the freedom of their country and lost close friends and loved relatives doing so could at the moment be eating worse that a rapist in prison (you have to love a money driven world). Just think if that money went to support retirement homes or healthcare. This topic in general flusters me and I would prefer that it things like this wouldn't be on the site. I like the nexus to be a friendly place where I can unwind and maybe help someone out if they are having game/computer troubles. It shouldn't host discussions which can upset people. Sorry for the rant, I don't like this sort of discussion :( .