The Final Fight- You're fight?

SubjectProphet

Did you think that you deserved to defeat Mehrune's Dagon? Or do you not care? I personally think I should've gotton a swing at him, not Martin. :)

EDIT: Pretend that you have a weapon (like somekind of giant club that was enchanted) that you could use to kill Dagon. Would you fight him??

Edited by SubjectProphet

well even if you would have fought him you wouldn't have killed as you are told mortal weapons. have no effect on him/ the Wabbajack is the only thing that can (kinda) kill him. if you use it on him his body stretches out to great lengths like stretch armstrong and then collapses to the ground. but he returns to normal after you get martin to the temple of the one and thing happen as normal from there. so you can kill him but you can't at the same time. it's still funny to see though.

• 4 weeks later...
I think it is good storytelling and I like it how it is. Martin would otherwise be somewhat unimportant. And I received highest honours... For me it would not make a difference, but I did swing my sword upon his foot, anyway. Too bad i did not have a huge hammer :)

I like the fact that you don't actually fight him yourself. And even if I had some kind of equipment that could hurt him, I doubt it would be as spectacular as Martin's approach.

Although, Sheogorath vs Mehrunes Dagon would be an interesting fight.