My dragonbone armor A big hit, but people not able to endorse? Please

paraleyes

Here is the file location: My link

Someone posted this in my comments section.

I'm trying to endorse your work but it keeps telling me I never downloaded it, so check out your files and find what's wrong.. that's probably the reason you have just one endorsment.

I put many many hours into this retexture and it seems that people are really liking it, but unable to endorse? What could be the issue with that? I definitely want to figure this out, but everything seems to be correct on the page.

PLEASE HELP! :)

Thanks!

Fantastic work, really some of the best.

It really does deserve to be a big hit... but with only 100 downloads I don't think you can claim that yet ;)

I mean, you have about a 4% endorsements to downloads ratio. That's higher then CBBE's!

P.S. I like your glass weapon retex too. Will endorse them both after I run them in a bit.

Edited by metasyntactic

Fantastic work, really some of the best.

It really does deserve to be a big hit... but with only 100 downloads I don't think you can claim that yet ;)

I mean, you have about a 4% endorsements to downloads ratio. That's higher then CBBE's!

P.S. I like your glass weapon retex too. Will endorse them both after I run them in a bit.

Hey thanks so much for looking into this for me guys. It's not like I can endorse myself to see it it was working. The one guy must have something up on his end of things.

At 1st I was like, oh no! I renamed the file name on the page from the original file after I changed it all up. I didn't think I did anything wrong. So relieved!

..so again! Much appreciate taking the time to double check for me! :thumbsup: