We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Thinking about posting first (second) mod - need clarification of site rules

Deleted19890699User

Hello,

Almost a month ago, I posted a mod to the fallout 4 nexus that changed music files to metal music. Unfortunately for me, I discovered that the file I had posted contained "Copyrighted Material," so the mod was removed and I got put on probation. Let me begin by saying that I had absolutely no intention of breaking Nexusmods rules in anyway - I was simply ignorant of them. I realize, however that ignorance is no excuse for breaking rules and I thus apologize for breaking them.

That being said and out of the way, I am thinking about posting another mod for Fallout 4, this one will convert the player voice to Synth equivalents. I used MorphVox Pro, Bethesda Archive Extractor, and UnFuzer, to extract/Morph the files of the male player voice from the base game and the DLCs. Provided I credit the authors of those programs (as well as bethesda for making the game,) would I be allowed to upload the above mod to the site? I wanted to ask before posting since I don't want to be possibly banned.

Thanks in Advance,

BobertPeabody