Request for a Hawaiian T-Shirt mod

americanwierdo

I'm considering doing a future quest mod that involves a guy who wears a Hawaiian T-Shirt. But I don't know if there are any on the Nexus.

If there are, can you point me to one?

If not, I'd really like for one of you who are good with textures to maybe edit a pre-war outfit and turn it into maybe a red hawaiian T-shirt with little white flowers on it. Or maybe blue with green flowers: your call.

Just a simple idea for a mod. I haven't even started developing the mod yet so there's no rush.

That is all.

Thank you for your time.

-Americanwierdo

You know what? That would totally do. That might even look better than what I was thinking of.

Thanks, Jokerine!

Though, I do have a question: how difficult would it be to transport that from Fallout 3 to New Vegas? I've never done something like that before...(I'd ask for permission to use it, of course.)

The texture files are interchangeable between FO3 and FNV. The outfits exist in both games with the same model and texture paths.

In your case, I would put the desired texture file at a new path and import it as a texture set in the GECK. Then apply that texture set to a copy of a pre-war outfit.