(request help) malukah Bard

strazytski

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see this mod?

• YES!
    • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Devlopment is live!

Okay CK is out and I will be working to do the character creation, scripting I am new at it and help is greatly welcomed. I already made a first mod and its released on the nexus. CHECK THAT OUT HERE.

If you like this or got ideas go ahead place them down here. This mod is a open fourm. Thanks!

Malukah has been singing skyrim songs. many want to replace the default ones. but I have a much better Idea. I would like this mod to add a working NPC to the world named Malukah who sings these awesome songs. She would wander around skyrims main roads visting villages and holds. singing her music when asked and when she is outside of that village and hold. There will be a lot of suble code I would want in place so I will do my best to state what it needs.

> Malukah only can be killed by player. non-essential would kill the character early in game.

> has a good pathing to each town and village. once in village she goes in to travern and sings there for the night then sleeps in a bed. in the morning she sets off again to the next town and cycles though all the holds.

> When infronted by battle make her run. This is a non combatant NPC.

SCRIPTING STATUS: ( CHARACTER CREATION, PLACEMENT, ACTIONS )

Starting no info to give

VOICE STATUS: ( MALUKAH SPEAK )

Failed to contact Malukah

DIALOUGUE STATUS: (STORYBOARD, ACTIONS )

starting no info to give

What we need:

> Malukahs approval of use

> If willing to do Voice Over for character.

- Character is basic for now. Once CK is out and this mod is still wanted Malukah and shape the NPC of how it looks and speaks to the player.

> the sounds we would need for basic would be: ( verious ones to make her NPC never say the same line over and over again. like if she agrees one time she could say yes, I can do that, okay. makes npc feel alive. NPCS DO THIS ALREADY!

"agreements" ( yes, I can do that, Okay )

"greetings" ( Hello there, Hi, Greetings Dragon born) I would like the npc to "know" the players secret.

"question of request" ( what would you like to hear )

"Battle" (call for help, pain sounds.)

"idle talk" when NPCs speak to her about something she would need correct responces.

" player talk" ( Would you like to hear a song?)

http://youtu.be/4z9TdDCWN7g

http://youtu.be/KNDT7EInclo

Edited by strazytski

If you do like the idea support it by replying or suggesting more to it. and tell your friends. I am on the ball on getting the people rallyed to make this. all info on that will be put here!

Several messages sent

Animator sent no responce yet ( possiblity of adding a animation for the npc if needed) Lip sync song)

Scripter01 responded can help on the side. will need more primary scripter.

Audo pending responce

Malukah Waiting responce on permission of use and request for Voice over que.

Jotting notes down if she does voice over work I would like to give her what would be needed and also can add more to the NPC.

BASICS:

Player speaks to NPC:

-

-

Player "May I make a request"

-

~sing

[Attacked]

- Help! [flee]

[spoting pickpocket]

- hey give that back!

SKYRIM QUALITY NPC: ( Above + This)

Idle chat

-

-

-

Player "what is your stance on the war"

-

Player "You dont look like your from around here" (may change)

-

(will grow)

Detailed NPC: ( all above and + this)

[location sensitive] Player "what you think of this [location]"

- [ location sensitive ]

Other NPC script possiblitys:

Marriable - cut it because would destroy sole purpose of scripting NPC to roam the whole world...

Hireable - same as above.

If you already know of previous CK (like in CS, GECK...) most of what you plan to do is already there, like inter-cities paths (they may have names as blue line, red line...), what I would love to see is the character receiving well cared animations and lipsynch so to make jus to her. If you can get her to do the talks too, then sure you are sure my hero :)

• 4 weeks later...