Which Sci-Fi Novel or TV series would you like to see in FO4?

Fkemman11

I mean there have been some great ones. I won't say Star Trek as that is still very active in movies and games. But, I could see Lost in Space with that robot- you know that one that says stuff like "Danger! Will Robinson, Danger!!". Or maybe a quest that takes you deep into the earth. Or discovering the island of Dr. Moreau to find these hideous looking creatures. Perhaps a little Twilight Zone thrown in to mess with your head. How about discovering a Huge wrecked space ship in the ocean that was built by us to house humanity's best and brightest to colonize a distant planet. How about finding Cpt. Nemo's submarine? :dance:

I would like to see the saucer from The Invaders TV show. The saucer landing has neve been done with modern SFX

I would also like to see the Gen 1 synths reworked as Series 800 Endoskeletons from The Terminator. They were done quite well in the Terminator Dawn Of Fate PS2 game but that was a log time ago.

Warehouse 13 (great show)- Different warehouses could be scattered around like the Vaults, each with unique weapons/items that have effects like legendaries.

Eureka - similiar to above, could have a lot of interesting npc's.

Westworld - reprogram the synths, send them to Nuka World to run the park. ;)

The rise of some dictatorial figure in the Commonwealth, who seeks to unite the raiders, gunners, feral ghouls, and mirelurks under the banner of Boston First. Maybe even propose the idea of building a big wall at the southern border of the Commonwealth, with the promise of keeping the radiation at bay. Hope that could qualify as science fiction.

The rise of some dictatorial figure in the Commonwealth, who seeks to unite the raiders, gunners, feral ghouls, and mirelurks under the banner of Boston First. Maybe even propose the idea of building a big wall at the southern border of the Commonwealth, with the promise of keeping the radiation at bay. Hope that could qualify as science fiction.

Naahhhh. Everyone would hate that guy. :tongue:

Not everyone, just the ones that let mainstream media do their thinking for them.

Well, I'm currently working on a Firefly based clothing mod. Got most of the main characters costumes done, and will be looking at attempting to reproduce the Alliance Soldier outfits as an alternative to combat/vault armor.

Firefly just seems to fit well into the FO universe with the combination of old west with sci-fi themes.

Not everyone, just the ones that let mainstream media do their thinking for them.

You know, there was a time when radio first started out they called that propaganda- state supported lies to trick people into a certain way of thinking( if not outright threaten them). You are right -we see the same thing today. That's scary considering what that old propaganda led to- WW2.

Maybe Travis should have a little program that is devoted to telling people lies to further the mayor's evil plans. Like maybe donating heavily to the local church to stave off synth abduction or something. :laugh: