Stop Levelling at 19?

Alixen

• 2 months later...
If you wante dto go the other way you could change the spawning conditions for the monster you hate to above thirty thus they would not spawn

• 3 weeks later...

i could never see a reason to stop yourself from leveling and thus becoming stronger increasing the overall challenge. personally if you think you are already strong enough instead of stopping yourself from getting stronger why not make the rest of the game world harder by using mods like no encounter zones so that it wont keep the areas you've already visited at the same level. thats how Fo3 works in vanilla after all, once you visit an area that you've Discovered no matter how many times you return there the enemies will always be the same or around the same level with similar loot ontop of that. so if you go there at level 2 and you return there at level 19 the challenge is gone and the enemies take 1 shot to the leg and theyre dead. a mod like that removes that restriction and keeps refreshing the encounter zone so it generates enemies based on your current level and not that level you were when you last visited.

but thats just my opinion man if it even has anything to do with the lack of challenges thats what i'd do since that would be the only reason i'd disable leveling past a certain point in the first place....no challenge lol ^^;;

As I stated in another post, Albino Radscorps can be taken down with 3-4 Nuka Grenades, flamers or any other fire-based weapon (the grenades are your best bet). As for Overlords and Reavers, fire-based weapons work well on them, too, but the Alien Blaster or Firelance will do the trick on Reavers; you can try firing a Mini Nuke at an Overlord to wear it down and finish it off with your best weapon.