Random useful tips (no spoilers!)

RokHere

I may be stating the obvious here but,

If, (when dungeon diving), you find the End Boss to tough then use the environment to give your self time to heal or shoot from.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be stating the obvious here but,

If, (when dungeon diving), you find the End Boss to tough then use the environment to give your self time to heal or shoot from.

That or save lots of potions. I had to retreat Treva's Watch and the other place (Volunruud?) with some Ghost called Delvin. Had no potions and the enemies were either tough bosses or badass bandits attacking in groups. Same happened with Krosis, although I had the whole mountain at my disposal, I just couldn't be patient enough to outdo him (seen videos on youtube trying to take on him in 10 fast forwarded minutes, f**k this), I just kicked his sorry butt back to Oblivion tens of levels later. Not everything is a walk in the park.

Edited by BlancoCreed

Puzzle doors and puzzle claws share pictures... examine the claw in your inventory window if you're stumped

Haha, It took 10 doors or so until I realized that! Until then I was brute forcing all combinations (it are only 27, so no big deal anyway)

Makes me wonder, who ever designed the doors - what did they think would be the benefit of this? 27 Combinations? Where the combo is written on the key you need anyways???

Edited by faifh

Sneaking is an essential skill. Add the bow & blade perks and you'll be puking awesomeness. A simple Dragon can fall with 2 or 3 arrows with you remain stealth (due to x3 damage + critical bow damage) or even 1 hit with a blade (x15 damage + critical + approach him from the back if he's asleep).

Like the poster above me mentioned, it also works for sleeping Draugrs. Simply spot them and shoot arrows at them. I get them with 1 arrow due to maxed Archery Tree and relevant Sneak perks.

Makes me wonder, who ever designed the doors - what did they think would be the benefit of this? 27 Combinations? Where the combo is written on the key you need anyways???

PS: Try activating the door, see which claw is used, then go to your inventory and press C (zoom) while you're viewing the claw. You'll see the 3 shapes you need to align on the door for it to open. :) (Unless you mean while it's on the claw, then my bad)

Edited by BlancoCreed

Alchemy(preferred for warriors) or Restorations(preferred for mages.)

Any reason why a warrior should not use Restoration? Its not like that heavy armor hinders casting like in other RPGs.

Magicka restrictions. Bonus damage. Elemental resistance. Poisons. Butterflies.

Im not saying you cant Im just saying its not the preferred way.

Edited by ModelV

Puzzle doors and puzzle claws share pictures... examine the claw in your inventory window if you're stumped

Haha, It took 10 doors or so until I realized that! Until then I was brute forcing all combinations (it are only 27, so no big deal anyway)

Took me about 30min to figure that out. I decided to read the journal from the guy who had the claw. It said, "those who hold the key have the answers in their hands". So basically, the answer was on the key.