Problem with increasing the encumbrance

xanordon

I need to be able to carry more stuff, to take all the loot from a dungeon to the shops in one trip instead of having to go back and forth many times. So I tried Increased Encumbrance but that gave me an error message, so I tried out a few of the Multiple Encumbrance Multipliers, one by one, but I got the error message again. It seems that whenever I try to change the encumbrance, I get the error message.

The error message I get says "Unable to locate reference for global script 'AA_ConAlmDiv'. Continue running executable?"

Can anyone help me increase the encumbrance *without* getting the stupid error message???

TIA,

Xan

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know what other mods you're running, or how you've installed the ones you mentioned, to have any idea what the problem is. That said, there are alternatives, You can use the console to change your strength. You can acquire a mark/recall spell, set it for a shop or place your character calls home, and recall from dungeons. You can use a companion mod, such as Jackie, or Constance, to temporarily hold stuff for you.

• 3 months later...
Enchant some clothes or armor elements with a constant feather effect and then put and remove them, using a glitch this should normally increase your current feather effect without affecting your strength.