Removing breasts from Argonians

Mythandariel

@semtex

You sir, have founded a amazing and handy solution for the most of problems!

Now, where to find a skilled modder who wants to add a breast slide and the other stuff...

Without joking, i really like the idea of this thread. But if you only make a slide for in character creation, wont that only affect your character?

Edited by mrlordfinder

I'm not entirely sure about this but I think the reason that argonian females have breasts in this game is because back in oblivion the game designers got lazy and instead of trying to make separate body meshes for all the races they just made one body mesh and ran with it so that they wouldn't have to make three or four versions of the same armor to suite each body, THATS why you went from breastless argonians and khajiit with bent legs in morrowind to argonians with mammaries or breast implants in oblivion, and khajiit and argonians with straight legs as well. I honestly think this is a good idea, it's just that I don't think it will be a easily done thing like some people think.

Pretty much this, Skyrim support race dependent meshes for armor and clothing, main issue is that you has to modify all the armors and clothing.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually saw a mod for this once but In trying to find it again this forum is all I can find.

Saying that beast races are more human-like out of their homeland is just Bethesda being lazy. Anyway if anyone knows of the mod or wether it was deleted or something please inform me.

At the Khajiit having multiple sets or breasts -- According to TES lore they may have been Bosmer that were altered by one of the daedric lords. So while cats do have more than two, the Bosmer they supposedly originated from had a normal human/humanoid body. So there's one logical/lore-friendly reason as to why the Khajiit females are how they are.

Secondly, this mod is a great idea. Argonians are reptilian and reproduce with eggs. There has been no proof from what I have seen that indicates argonian children nursing. The reason for the more lizard like in Black Marsh is because of the Hist -- where the children lick the sap from the trees to become more reptilian. That still doesn't tell us why the females have boobs. I don't know about anyone else, but any body type I use for females look almost flat anyway. It's like they wanted to keep the boobs, but knew Argonians weren't mammals and shouldn't have them.

There is also an in-game book( I found it at the College of Winterhold ) that talks about reproduction. It basically said that while it was known men and mer were compatible, Khajiit and Argonians were a mystery. No documented case of Argonian + men/mer/Khajiit or Khajiit + men/mer/Argonian babies.

Last, but not least -- it is speculated that dinosaurs, though reptilian in appearance, may have had warm blood. So it's not too far-fetched for Argonians to be a warm-blooded, yet reptilian race. Also, fish are cold-blooded right? So what about the fish that live where penguins do?

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but if I am and I remember I'll be back! *.* In the mean time, I support!

After those many proofs of interbreeding (The lusty argonian maid, someone?)... they may start to becoming mammals... hmm, errr, forget :)

I read many of the points raised here trying to find justification in TES lore or in science, but for me I just think that the developers are too lazy to create another female mesh (which would require a whole new set of armor meshes, just for a single race...), hence Argonian Boobs.

Now, as for the solution, a dedicated modder or modding team would have to come up with the meshes I mentioned above, and this will probably take a very long time.

After those many proofs of interbreeding (The lusty argonian maid, someone?)... they may start to becoming mammals... hmm, errr, forget

Just because men and Argonians can mate doesn't mean they can reproduce. Sure you can go "have fun" with the neighbor's horse or something, but will you end up paying for child support? Don't think so. No centaur babies for you!

Edited by SummonerBeingOfChaos