more armor slots

trippdoll

Meh. I'd rather just see the robes or clothes as part of the armour. It'd look bit silly wearing a (for exaggeration of course) a hawaian flower shirt under a Daedric Chest Piece, wearing polka dot boxers and having a ring on each finger.

I would like to see the old armor pieces back....

loved this possibility of armor mixtures in morrowind and missed the pauldrons pretty much since oblivion. Well, in Morrowind you could have stats like "1.000 Strength" as I had, but it sure looked pretty nice and weird to jump from north to south of vvardenfell with one jump *lol*

Like I said, I would love to see the old armor pieces back. Whether you add cloth to the armor pieces or you take 'em extra is not so important to me. But cloth + metal ingots + leather strips would fit for more specialized crafting <3 and indeed, I miss armors that looked like "skirt meets cuirass meets some weird insect-stuff" (chitin armor).

but, yes, if you have more gear slots, the enchanting should be nerfed. 'coz I think stat-boosts like in morrowind would be way too powerful

They should nerf enchanting a lot , more gear slot = more enchanting slots.

Why nerf a single player game? On the highest difficulty, those extra slots might help but they probably won't turn you into a oneshotting god-beast. And if they do and it's not fun? De-equip the extra armor. Uninstall the mod. There are mods that already change the effectiveness of enchanting that could bypass this anyway. Why make something less fun for others when it wouldn't affect you at all?

While I'm here, I would like to be able to wear more than one ring. In real life I sometimes wear 2 or 3, would be nice if my character could too.

While I'm here, I would like to be able to wear more than one ring. In real life I sometimes wear 2 or 3, would be nice if my character could too.

There's already a mod like that. http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1952

Speaking of game-breaking mods, that ring mod does exactly that. I have 8 rings on that enhance one-hand and bow by 40%. I think my axe does over 580 damage. I kill a dragon in 2 hits!

Oh, thanks for the link! Downloading it now. I certainly don't plan on wearing 100 rings... although the rule I normally go by when playing is that if I can't beat an encounter by the 10th time, I lower the difficulty a little. I guess now I could just keep equipping rings, aha.

edit: spelling

Edited by xleileix

• 1 year later...