Hey, you're naked!

Lehcar

OMGWTFLOL.

In Oblivion you could walk around in your birthday suit all you wanted, and nobody would ever notice... apparently not in Skyrim. I just found out there's actually idle dialogue that people will randomly say if you're walking around with no equipment.

First, I was running around naked in Whiterun a bit, testing out a new skin texture, and a little girl runs up to me and says "Hey, you're naked!"

And then in Riften I did the same thing, and a female guard says, "Gonna cold tonight, you should at least cover your delicates."

Apparently it's not illegal though, even if there's kids around.

ROFL. This is so awesome. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

Edited by Lehcar

OMGWTFLOL.

In Oblivion you could walk around in your birthday suit all you wanted, and nobody would ever notice... apparently not in Skyrim. I just found out there's actually idle dialogue that people will randomly say if you're walking around with no equipment.

First, I was running around naked in Whiterun a bit, testing out a new skin texture, and a little girl runs up to me and says "Hey, you're naked!"

And then in Riften I did the same thing, and a female guard says, "Gonna cold tonight, you should at least cover your delicates."

Apparently it's not illegal though, even if there's kids around.

ROFL. This is so awesome. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

Females will comment: "Gonna get cold tonight. Might want to at least cover your delicates".

Others will say: "Stupid woman. Put some clothes on."

Brenuin in Whiterun says: "Either I'm drunk, or you are naked. Probably both."

It's really funny. At least the guards do not fine you.

huh yes, pretty cool for first time, but just saying that they offended coz you're butt naked just does'nt add up.. well to me, guess it need to be expand, example going butt naked in public can get that comitted crime thingy againts skyrim people from guards around... :devil:

huh yes, pretty cool for first time, but just saying that they offended coz you're butt naked just does'nt add up.. well to me, guess it need to be expand, example going butt naked in public can get that comitted crime thingy againts skyrim people from guards around... :devil:

The only crime you commit is against your health, but considering that you can spend a day swimming in freezing water without any ill effects that argument is moot. They might as well start fining people for being dirty and as such, a potential source of diseases. :rolleyes: Would be a better source of revenue, methinks.

The only thing I'm missing is the lecherous comments, or the half-lecherous/half-reasonable remarks: "Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes?", "Are you feeling lonely? With your... uhm... valuables I'm sure men/women will be chasing you down the street in no time.", "M'lady, I must admit I have never considered absent-mindedness a virtue... until today." and so on.

People made comments in both Oblivion and Morrowind if you were naked.

I don't recall ever hearing a nudity comment in Oblivion, But I remember some of the ones from Morrowind.

Why does it go about unclothed? [Khajiit]

Nobody wants to see that! [Argonian]

Actually, thinking about it, things worked the other way in Morrowind as well I.e. You'd also get comments for being exceptionally well dresed.

Edited by flobalob

You can only be actually naked in Skyrim if you modded the game. And if you modded the game so you could get your protagonist naked, you've got other problems. Why would the guards give you a fine?

lets say to make the gameplay much more interesting, yeah i know its funny idea, but definitely after CK out and if i can tweak this out, surely i will do it, of course for personal use... a less space for changing outfit :sweat: