Hey, you're naked!

Lehcar

It's really funny. At least the guards do not fine you.

If they did fine you and you refused to pay, I guess they'd draw their swords and kill you for being naked. What a sight that would be! One of the best things about TES games is that every misdemeanor is a capital offense.

I am forever running out of my Breezehome nakid :rolleyes: After messing around with various outfits I usually forget I haven't put anything back on.

@ Lehcar try walking over to Ulfberth War-Bear in Whiterun his comment is quite funny :biggrin:

(Its usually best if you just pass him in the street as don't know if he will say it while he is in the shop)

Edited by Astaril

People made comments in both Oblivion and Morrowind if you were naked.

No, they didn't in Oblivion. Only in Morrowind.

Not 100% but I am sure I remember some reaction in Oblivion, I don't think they mention that you are naked butr they act annoyed or shocked with you. Pretty sure I remember something like this. Does anyone know for certain?

You can only be actually naked in Skyrim if you modded the game. And if you modded the game so you could get your protagonist naked, you've got other problems. Why would the guards give you a fine?

Looking at the symmetries of a female body induces our primal instinct to evaluate the potential quality of procreation. Nothing could be more normal or healthy.

It's been proven that Men gain improved health just from looking at the naked female form. Good for the mind, good for the body, be it virtual or otherwise it still stimulates these senses.

I'de say you have the problem.