Labeled a hacker a lot....

SubjectProphet

Hacking and trolling go hand in hand, just Vagrant pointed out. They do what they do because they like making people mad. They feed off negative emotion and energy.

But I'd wager that most people that are labeled hackers are just good players that may have ran into some latency issues which might have worked to their advantage, like in the case of being shot point blank with a shotgun or something and lived.

• 4 weeks later...
Lol, I saw a cheater the other day in BF3. He had a 50 cal, and as soon as a guy from my team spawned they'd be instantly killed via 50 cal, even though he was no where near us, and he was killing the whole team instantly. He got up to a 70/0 k/d. The joke's on him, because after a while we all decided not to spawn so he couldn't kill anyone else. As soon as we did that, he accidentally started insta-killing himself, and moments before I just quit he'd managed to kill himself into a poor k/d.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I find it sad that some people insist on cheating in ANY game.. I play a game now in closed Beta and some people were already requesting aimbots be made available for the game..

Seen in some of the FPS games I've played aimbots... I'll not bother naming the games.. but when you run past at the edge of weapons range and move at extreme speed attempting to evade

getting your arse handed to you by scouters but are still able to engage and kill lowbies while doing this.. no way you are aiming manually...especially when you are at max weapons range... well outside your.. "Visual " range.. sadly this game had a variety of built in macros one which was altered to instead of "Heal Nearest Ally" was altered to "Target Nearest Enemy" such a macro or control command was not in said game.. no hotkey to acquire next or nearest target...

Other games I've seen the same... the funniest was where I actually watched a member of my own team killed by 4 enemy because he kept chasing an enemy around building.. firing mindlessly into the indestructible building. (yeah some buildings were destructible some were not.. easy to know what ones were.) but he was mirroring the other person;s movements and firing nonstop.. when the other people showed he did not disengage and attempt to flee or fight back.. he kept after that one enemy nonstop til the other people killed him. pretty silly.... also seen in the same game people firing nonstop into hills at targets they can't conceivably hit let alone see yet..