Who's Your Favorite Skyrim Character?

SlimShadyIzMe

All of the guards, everywhere, including the Stormcloaks, excluding the Imperials, even though I'd rather side with Imperials, the Stormcloaks are funnier and more likable.

I still laugh at the most common dialogue from them, and every once in awhile when doing something new I get to hear something new that just kills me. Did you ever pay the fee to release the prisoner in Dragonsreach, then listen to the guard joke with the prisoner afterward?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the guards, everywhere, including the Stormcloaks, excluding the Imperials, even though I'd rather side with Imperials, the Stormcloaks are funnier and more likable.

I still laugh at the most common dialogue from them, and every once in awhile when doing something new I get to hear something new that just kills me. Did you ever pay the fee to release the prisoner in Dragonsreach, then listen to the guard joke with the prisoner afterward?

CURSE YOU!

Alduin because it was fun working him over... Although I am pissed that (I can't say cause I'd need a spoiler alert and I don't know how to do that.)

Karliah - definate hottie

Ingun Black Briar - with the Better Females by Bella mod, she is stunning.

Jarl Bagruff the Greater - he's a cool dude.

Delvin - I am convince Jason Stathom did the voice acting, even looks like him.

CURSE YOU!

For liking the Stormcloaks or for that one time I sided with the Imperials? I did stop after defending Whiterun.

Did you ever pay the fee to release the prisoner in Dragonsreach, then listen to the guard joke with the prisoner afterward?

CURSE YOU!

For liking the Stormcloaks or for that one time I sided with the Imperials? I did stop after defending Whiterun.

Epic fail.

Did you ever pay the fee to release the prisoner in Dragonsreach, then listen to the guard joke with the prisoner afterward?

CURSE YOU!

Epic fail.

And still failing. Anyone want to unconfuse me? Is it that I don't remember the exact dialogue of that scene and am missing an inside joke? It was part of the Redguard woman's quest, if that helps anyone coming to my rescue.

CURSE YOU!

Epic fail.

And still failing. Anyone want to unconfuse me? Is it that I don't remember the exact dialogue of that scene and am missing an inside joke? It was part of the Redguard woman's quest, if that helps anyone coming to my rescue.

"Aw, it seems I have lost my key...."

I did steal it from him though.

CURSE YOU!

Epic fail.

When the guard states he 'lost' his keys, the Redguard's responce is "Curse you!". Now you are up to date.