Fallout 4?

markoBG

ahhh i see what you mean.

infamous (Ps3) has something like that. obviously on a different scale then what Fallout would need, but if you kill ppl, people still start running away from you. if you save ppl, ppl will cheer you. its a small scale obviously, but i see what your saying.

people should react to a dead body left in the middle of the street.

They already do in RED DEAD REDEMPTION ~Wild West RPG(ish) game ...they kinda stand over the

dead corpse and make 'tut tut...gestures with their hands n arms ...female NPC's run off screaming and

there is always some DUDE running to the Sherrifs Office to 'blab you in' to the LAW!!!

I just wish it was on the PC though. I refuse to play games on PS3 or 360.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of funny that there would even be people doubting the creation of a Fallout 4.

From Bethesda Game Studios' blog:

"Robert Altman, Chairman and CEO of ZeniMax, expressed satisfaction on behalf of the Company with the resolution of the two lawsuits saying, “While we strongly believe in the merits of our suits, we are pleased to avoid the distraction and expense of litigation while completely resolving all claims to the Fallout IP. Fallout is an important property of ZeniMax and we are now able to develop future Fallout titles for our fans without third party involvement or the overhang of others’ legal claims.” "

Edited by Deadspine

ahhh i see what you mean.

infamous (Ps3) has something like that. obviously on a different scale then what Fallout would need, but if you kill ppl, people still start running away from you. if you save ppl, ppl will cheer you. its a small scale obviously, but i see what your saying.

people should react to a dead body left in the middle of the street.

They already do in RED DEAD REDEMPTION ~Wild West RPG(ish) game ...they kinda stand over the

dead corpse and make 'tut tut...gestures with their hands n arms ...female NPC's run off screaming and

there is always some DUDE running to the Sherrifs Office to 'blab you in' to the LAW!!!

I just wish it was on the PC though. I refuse to play games on PS3 or 360.

that sucks "/

there are a lot of good games that are console only such as the previously mentioned

Kind of funny that there would even be people doubting the creation of a Fallout 4.

"Robert Altman, Chairman and CEO of ZeniMax, expressed satisfaction on behalf of the Company with the resolution of the two lawsuits saying, “While we strongly believe in the merits of our suits, we are pleased to avoid the distraction and expense of litigation while completely resolving all claims to the Fallout IP. Fallout is an important property of ZeniMax and we are now able to develop future Fallout titles for our fans without third party involvement or the overhang of others’ legal claims.” "

I would hope people would start to doubt them. Fallout3/NV's immersion is horrible. I don't want another FO3 with new setting and few features that I had in FO3 thanks to modders. I want a FO with a more living breathing world. Towns that arn't still the same way as they were at the very beginning. I want NPCs with emotion!!! Give us random cities being attacked by other NPCs and we will give you our 50 bucks!!

Why would the Creation Engine not fit the game? For Fallout 3 and New Vegas, they used the same engine as Oblivion and that worked fine.

I think the Creation Engine is the best suited engine for Fallout 4, seeing as its under Bethesda's thumb anyway.

And also I think it won't be in San Francisco, seeing as you visit it in Fallout 2, where the descendants of a Chinese Submarine crew have formed a technological society.

I think it'll be based on the Mid-Western Brotherhood of Steel and the Commonwealth.

I would hope people would start to doubt them. Fallout3/NV's immersion is horrible. I don't want another FO3 with new setting and few features that I had in FO3 thanks to modders. I want a FO with a more living breathing world. Towns that arn't still the same way as they were at the very beginning. I want NPCs with emotion!!! Give us random cities being attacked by other NPCs and we will give you our 50 bucks!!

i completely understand what you mean by the lack of movement (for lack of a better word) of the world around you....but i have to say i was heavily immersed in FO3, because of the setting, the music, the missions. ive played it through beginning to end 3 times, DLC and all, and i still might go back for more!....that said, i havent felt the same love for NV. even with mods, i havent been sucked into it past maybe 5 levels.

but yes, the world definitely needs a touch up. not even talking better graphics, just more depth. they could keep the graphics the same if they worked on NPC reactions and random events and all that other good stuff.

I think it's kind of unfortunate how most people in this thread have not done their homework or know anything about BGS.

Facts:

BGS at most work on 2 games at a time.

In an interview, while working on Skyrim, they stated they were currently working on 2 games.

One of those was Skyrim.

BGS has only worked on 2 series within the past 10 years, TES and Fallout.

Thus logic dictates they are currently working on Fallout 4 which will be release on the Creation Engine within the next 2-3 years.

Please read this and tell me where do any other games pop up otherwise http://games.ign.com/objects/822/822226.html DO NOT CONFUSE BGS WITH BSW.

Bethesda wants to focus more on the new series, along with the one that's made them the most money, TES. Fallout is no longer a major hit to the community, so Bethesda doesn't really care much for it anymore. Chances are, a Fallout 4 won't be made.

i bet everything i own that bethesda is working on fo4 right now

edit: also fallout 3 out sold oblivion 2nd people want fallout 3rd whats this new series you're talking about?

Rage, Dishonored, Prey, Brink, and almost 7 more. Two games in development. Bethesda isn't even THINKING about a Fallout 4 right now. Check here to see proof.

That's not enough proof. I know for a fact that when someone at Bethesda (name escapes me right now) was interviewed by Game Informer, he HINTED that another Fallout games was in the works and that it MAY take place in or near the Mojave. Now, once I find the article, I will post the guy's name, ok?