Skyrim WTF Moments

SlimShadyIzMe

The very first time I encountered a deathlord or higher with like over 9000 levels in archery. 1hk

Knocked him on his ass with a FUS RO DAH next load. Raped him on le floor.

When I realized how weak shouts are was also a big wtf moment. I now have shoutrecoverymult set to 0. -_-

As soon as mods that let said shouts LIVE UP to the legend, I'll put that back to normal.

Also, when I realized that Storm Call it the ground and friendlies more often than they hit enemies.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest WTF moment in Skyrim has to be when I was clearing out some old Draugr crypt. I had just killed a few Draugr, when I came to a small, narrow hallway. I reached the end, but when I poked my head around the corner, a skeleton spotted me. At that same moment, I noticed a small pressure plate on the floor, and I avoided it.

I struck the skeleton twice with my sword, and it fell to pieces. I walked on a little bit through the corridor, taking it slow. Then, all of a sudden, I see a sekelton's head rolling past me, and finally coming to rest on the pressure plate. A flame trap activated and killed me instantly. WTF.

A guard in winterhold was giving me the speech about keeping an eye out for dragons, as they can attack at any moment when one dropped out of the sky behind him hit him with a blast of fire then shook him to death... I don't think he even had time to turn around.

had one of those moving shadow encounters as I walked up the slope to Skytemple Ruins (behind College of Winterhold). The shadow of a skeleton just slowly, silently gliding past me, down the slope. where was he? under the ice? in the sky? I looked up and saw nothing. weird.

also love the falling from the sky stuff. in Whiterun, saw that ox fall from the sky, luckily he landed right in his little grazing yard.