Skyrim WTF Moments

SlimShadyIzMe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm always trying to help rabbits. I made the mistake of helping one tho that was stuck swimming upstream in a river and not going anywhere. I gave it a light one word shout which helped it escape but then it ran past Lydia, my follower at the time, who quickly killed it, saying, "That'll teach you!"

Sounds like Lydia needs to work on her rabbit swim-coaching technique as well as her obvious floor trap avoidance skills.

In Falkreath, I had just killed a dragon when an irate Orc approached me and told me to leave. I insulted her back and she became hostile amidst a half-dozen guards. I didn't even hit her once; I didn't want to aggro the guards surrounding her. She quickly died.

After I looted her, one of those guards approached me and asked if I had seen what happened. Unfortunately, "She tried to murder me and you killed her" wasn't a dialogue option.

I was walking along a road and saw a dragon shadow on the ground pass in front of me, by the time I turned around it had landed right behind me, grabbed me with it's teeth, shook me a few times and threw me. The game went into 3rd person as it grabbed me so I was dead before it threw me. It was a WTF moment.