If you had to raise a sword for a city....

SubjectProphet

Imperial City or Vivec. Any settlement in Skyrim is only a larger village compared to those, don't even have a sewer system.

*cough cough* Um... Vivec is gone. As in, kablooie. All thats left is a perpetually boiling bay... Theres nothing to fight for anymore. And sewer systems don't really constitutue a city... Especially when you consider that everything in the game is so absurdly scaled down anyway.

Anywho, i'd side with Solitude. Not fond of the archetecture, the people seem to be whiners, but the Jarl looks after her people. Sometimes a little too much, but at least she definately cares.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go for Markath because i like "The abbandoned House", fighting Forsworn and the fact that it is a city that struggled during "the Great War" but yet managed to survive. My personal favourite highking Ulfric also got a lot of history here in the sense that he liberated the city at a time where the Emperor was busy kissing Altmerian a** and bending over.

Technically i also like that it is the most inpenetrable city in Skyrim, and some buckets of hot oil and my trusty Dead Thralls and add some fire spells will clear out any enemy spotted coming up the stairs. Also, if the CK will allow it, im planning on knocking a hole in the wall into Nepos the Nose's house since he won't be needing it anymore :devil:

Difficult question..

First of all Solitude, as I have my residence there. I love Proudspire Manor.. and the city itselfs is indeed as someone mentioned above suggests a good wealth. And the Bard College - which doesn't have any particular use.. - is just in the neighbourhood.. :)

Now, secondly Whiterun. I own Breezhome as well, and it just reminds me of my good old house in Cheydinhal, Oblivion. Whiterun is the typical 'RPG' city. Whenever I think about being an adventurer in any RPG games (be it PC or a real RPG when you sit together with your friends using books and paper based character sheets..) Whiterun is just the place you ever want to visit during your journey..

• 2 weeks later...

Falkreath, my character is a ranger, its also quiet...perfect for keeping hidden away from those pesky Thalmor...

either that or Solitude...Cos I'm a- FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

I'd only fight for the people of Whiterun and Riverwood.

Maybe for Markarth (I keep saying it as Marklar, remember that South Park episode? :D ), but only if the silverbloods are dead and all the guards replaced.

Whiterun. Most of the people there seem like decent, honest, hard-working people and the Jarl is doing his best to keep out of the political BS that has been plaguing Skyrim. All in all Whiterun is my favorite place to go whenever I want to relax and chill out and spend some gold but I have to admit my favorite house is actually Hjern. It used to be Proudspire Manor because I had console modded the basement into my dream workshop/man-cave but I just don't have the patience to remove all the old stuff and put all 56 new peices of furniture in their proper place. :wallbash:

Wind Helm. Hell yeah. Our stormcloaks can kick any impereal asses anyday. Dragons? No prob. Just shield basked one and did a finisher. Impereals? It takes 3 impereals to kill one storm cloak. And if anyone tries to f*** with ulfric. Hell heed behead them. WINHELM is for true nords and stormcloaks. f*** yeah