Concerned about mod content

Henrydylan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm guessing right he probably saw 'nipples' and 'child' in the same sentence and went apeshit mad. If it's the comment I remember seeing, the guy simply asked if they could retex the MALE child so he can have nipples, cos the sad truth is...males have nipples too but for some reason, they don't already so they look like these creepy nipple-less demons from hell. He probably only requested it cos he had the intention of using hide armor or something, which would look really weird if he didn't have any, or there was a giant, black censored bar underneath.

People need to stop misinterpreting what it is people ask for and why. Not everyone is a pervert. Don't lose faith in humanity just yet!

He probably got aroused by the idea and then lashed out others for his own response, having never thought of kids running around naked as perfectly natural (though I did grow up poor in a warm climate myself). Anyone who sees or hears about naked children and their first thought is sexual in nature, or an offense to such, has their own personal issues. Grouping this mod request that he somehow found with others seems odd to me. Why are we even talking about it?

I resent your accusation, you're sick.Obviously you condone this type of thing. Your accusation has been reported.

Wow topic got fired up a bit quick, just report anything you think is a bit iffy to a mod. If they deem it necessary to remove the content they will, if they think its ok and you dont then dont download it.

Mod content is optional and you just have to go with what you like, dont start arguing with folks over what you like and they dont or vice versa.

Just to say i dont think a mod were kids run about in the nip is right its just............well odd lol

Yeah, there are zero nude child mods on the Nexus. They're not allowed, now or ever.

This guy is a nut.

You're right there aren't any..... yet. We'll see who's the nut.

You really think Nexus would allow that? Get the hell out of here. You obviously lack faith in the standards in which what content maybe uploaded, the moderators and administrators of Nexus, and competence for assuming Nexus would ever permit such a thing.

Enough, this ends now while the line has not been crossed too far.

The site policy on censorship.

TesNexus is based on the free exchange of ideas and materials in support of "The Elderscrolls Community", and as a rule does not censor any uploaded images or materials. The basic premise is this; If we were to remove a file because any individual or group of individuals find something offensive, the site would eventually have no files available for download, as someone will always take offense to whatever is offered.

With the above being stated there will be exceptions, the most inportant is violating the Terms of Service for the site.

The Admin, Staff and Moderators will take whatever immediate action as they deem necessary at the time to preclude a situation becoming disruptive to the operations of the site. This will in most cases result in the file page in question immediately being set hidden from public viewing, to allow the staff to make a determination as to the corrective action that needs to be taken. The owner, admin, staff and moderators reserve the right to remove any comment, image, file or member that we deem necessary to ensure the smooth and stable operations of the site.

These actions are not open for debate and as you may feel you have a right to freedom of speech TesNexus is not required to provide you with an open platform for your oration.

If you find something that you feel is offensive, please do not respond, retaliate or fan the flames. Use the "Report" button so appropriate action can be taken.

Buddah