Armor mods

Razorflame

So I haven't checked any of the mods for the past few months, and just looking through the files recently, I've found that very few people are actually making non-HGEC, BBB, etc. type armor sets. What happened to the old days of making new armor sets from scratch that actually are armor sets and not some skimpy clothing for people who like to look sexy.

Thanks!

Or you can distract enemy before giving fatal blow.

Nah ... that only works if you use a replacer, and then those female bandits can distract the heck out of the player. They don't give a rat's a$$ what the player looks like, or is or isn't wearing.

So I haven't checked any of the mods for the past few months, and just looking through the files recently, I've found that very few people are actually making non-HGEC, BBB, etc. type armor sets. What happened to the old days of making new armor sets from scratch that actually are armor sets and not some skimpy clothing for people who like to look sexy.

Thanks!

What happened is...people stopped making them (which isn't quite true, but whatever)

People make what they like. If you don't like what is available, learn to model and make it yourself.

People make what they like. If you don't like what is available, learn to model and make it yourself.

Said another person with anime/manga avatar and some japanese gibberish as sig.

Would you guys do something different than halfnaked schoolgirls if someone would offer you a payment?

@Razorflame

There are a few Sets for female Armor, but its so less you can count it by one hand. What exactly are you looking for? Normal plate armors?

Seems you are not happy here, so I am inviting you to go elsewhere, in fact I insist you go.

Buddah

Said another person with anime/manga avatar and some japanese gibberish as sig.

Would you guys do something different than halfnaked schoolgirls if someone would offer you a payment?

Helloooooo ad hominem!

Those statements are irrelevant to the point I was making, and are in fact nothing more than attempting to denigrate someone who's tastes are different from your own.

Sure, if someone paid me I'd probably do modding I wouldn't do for free, but last I checked, no one gets paid for this so its completely irrelevant. If someone paid you, would you do skimpy armor? Who cares?

and are in fact nothing more than attempting to denigrate someone who's tastes are different from your ow

This isn't about taste. Every man likes womans breasts and so i do, and nearly all woman do also. But its weird if a fantasy game gets more Tits, Catwalk, Sex, Romance, prostitution, Nude-Replacement, Hentai-Outfit and lingerie Mods than, well, typical Fantasy stuff. Thats weird man, thats total weird.

no one gets paid for this

But everybody is demanding. I bet you 90% of these requests in this categories would be complied if they would offer fair payment.

and are in fact nothing more than attempting to denigrate someone who's tastes are different from your ow

This isn't about taste. Every man likes womans breasts and so i do, and nearly all woman do also. But its weird if a fantasy game gets more Tits, Catwalk, Sex, Romance, prostitution, Nude-Replacement, Hentai-Outfit and lingerie Mods than, well, typical Fantasy stuff. Thats weird man, thats total weird.

Weird, to you, not weird to other people. Not hard to understand.

But everybody is demanding. I bet you 90% of these requests in this categories would be complied if they would offer fair payment.

Uh huh. Which is why you leveled personal insults at me, the person who basically said this exact same thing. Logic. I don't think you has it.