Creepy mannequins are CREEPY!!! Look what mine did (scree

Snowsong

I own the Solitude player house and always enter it through the lower level door, which looks down the hallway to where the mannequins are standing. I swear EVERY time I enter that cell from outside my mannequins look like they are off their pedestals and quickly jump back into place. I feel like yelling "Gotcha!!" at them! I am SO glad I don't find them upstairs, tho- that's a bit TOO creepy for me! :ohdear:

Do you need a mod for this to happen ??

This has never hapenned to me at all . I admit i've never realy spent a lot of time in the basement of my house in solitude , all of my stuff is in Breezehome so my solitude house is still full of spider webs and not furnished lol. Poor Housecarl who lives there haha. I can't even remember her name . Or was it Ilia ??

Anyways, in my previous game i went there a few times to use the enchanting table but the two mannequins were always on their pedestal .

The two Mannequins in Rifton do that all the time for me. Gets annoying after a while. My wife doesnt care about it at all >.>.

But happened only in the Rifton House for me so far. I also use the Dovakhiin Hideout mod with a LOT of Manequins and there such a thing never happened.

But for a more technical site: I guess, Bethesda was lazy and just made NPC with a Mannequin Texture that shoud stay there withhout anymation or KI kit.. But they are a bit bugged.

Edited by Cyrotek

The two Mannequins in Rifton do that all the time for me. Gets annoying after a while. My wife doesnt care about it at all >.>.

But happened only in the Rifton House for me so far. I also use the Dovakhiin Hideout mod with a LOT of Manequins and there such a thing never happened.

But for a more technical site: I guess, Bethesda was lazy and just made NPC with a Mannequin Texture that shoud stay there withhout anymation or KI kit.. But they are a bit bugged.

Be fair dude, Bethesda have only been putting Mannequins in the game for the last couple of months. Us modders have been doing it for YEARS :D at least since 2002.