We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Can't Log In to Nexus Mod Manager

mcfeher

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you have to log on to the internet with a password to open NMM, this is the stupidest thing. Never had to do that with FOMM.

I could see having to do that to download new mods, but not just to open the program and play the game, or switch around mods you already have, etc. Get rid of the mandatory login to the program!!

Im not constantly connected to the net, and its a hassle most of the time to log on just to open a mod manager!!

Edited by Detonate

You login once. Select the remember me option. You never have to login again, and you don't have to be online to use it. You're already posting here so you have a username and password, so why do you care?

You login once. Select the remember me option. You never have to login again, and you don't have to be online to use it. You're already posting here so you have a username and password, so why do you care?

thanks for the service you provide here it is appreciated.... I am have the same log in issue described here.

my password in regular characters and i updated to the 0.14.1 nexus mod manager.

any help is appreciated.

mahalo brah.