New Female body

PrometheusTS

Sounds perfect ! ... We needed a more natural, but still feminine body in Skyrim ... Any more screeners in that idyllic location? Perhaps with underwear or a bikini?

I haven't finalized ( rigged and textured ) the bikini yet , as I am trying to make the _0 shape with not much luck so far , since it is a different mesh but I can't redo by scratch couse needs to have the same vertex order so the morphing is right now messed I need to find a way to make a precise morphing , so far methods I tried are the script made by somuchmosters but that doesn't work making the female too skinny and actually crashing the game for some unknown reason .... then I tried morph targets but that also doesn't work , I tried moprher , not works ... now the last hope befoure I move manually every single vertex is try the new graphite comform tools ...

hopefully someone may come in and suggest another way ...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here is a comparison picture between the morphed skinny on left and the heavy on right ... comments and sugestions are welcome ....

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4528/skinnyheavy.jpg

And Originals

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8204/skinnyheavyoriginal.jpg

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

Btw if someone wants to "seriously" test and help fix the shape etc let me know , the rigging is complete and finely working m the meshes are not final in their shape as I think they still need some work to adjoust the curves and the shape in general ... a turbosmoothed model brings the polycount is :

3073 polygons

turbosmoothed reaches 12518 polys ...

Did you change anything at all between the 'nude' and underwear versions? I ask because in the 'nude' version of the _0 model the hips look a little bit too narrow compared the the thighs, even 'skinny' girls (please do not be offended!) have a certain 'hourglass' shape, with (relatively speaking) wide hips, tapering down the thighs, ATM it looks a little (again, no offence intended) "boyish" ...

The boobs look great in the underwear however, I had a feeling they would look perfect being "upheld" if you will ... ATM, the meshes don't change between clothed/nude and the emphasis seems to be on large baggy boobs! I like the look of a 'well held' pair of puppies :yes:

I hope you can 'economise' on the polys without ruining everything ... Some of the replacement meshes on the Nexus take about 5 secs to render in Nifskope because they are so detailed (default, vanilla BGS meshes are instantaneous) So i shudder to think what it's doing to the game engine loading huge numbers of those meshes

Did you change anything at all between the 'nude' and underwear versions? I ask because in the 'nude' version of the _0 model the hips look a little bit too narrow compared the the thighs, even 'skinny' girls (please do not be offended!) have a certain 'hourglass' shape, with (relatively speaking) wide hips, tapering down the thighs, ATM it looks a little (again, no offence intended) "boyish" ...

The boobs look great in the underwear however, I had a feeling they would look perfect being "upheld" if you will ... ATM, the meshes don't change between clothed/nude and the emphasis seems to be on large baggy boobs! I like the look of a 'well held' pair of puppies :yes:

I hope you can 'economise' on the polys without ruining everything ... Some of the replacement meshes on the Nexus take about 5 secs to render in Nifskope because they are so detailed (default, vanilla BGS meshes are instantaneous) So i shudder to think what it's doing to the game engine loading huge numbers of those meshes

The meshes I did are same or maybe less polygons than the original or soemthing around that ....

The meshes are new and redone over the shape of the originals so I respected most of the edgeloops and shape , but I worked on the _1 version because I couln't create a new shape over the _0 version , otherwise the morphing wouln't work so I had to manually morph the _1 version over the _0 this means that the resulting _0 shape may be a bit different from the original that's why I am asking people to draw eventually on the picture the parts to improve , I have morphed the shape _1 over the vanilla _0 so the shape is very much simlar but beeing a derivative morph may be different ....

As for the Ass look I am not sure actually what people woudl like it to be because I took the Vanilla ass took off the underwear and rounded it up ...

now I am waiting for inputs because the models are finished and I just need to shape better eventually the roundings , I also made a high poly version that I could use to sculpt new normals but it woudl derive too much from my original purpouse wich was having a nacked version to use for another outfit ....

Here I remade a bit the shapes of ass and breasts ....

I remodeled the skinny version ... anyway dunno why the _0 version gets some shadings on the skin from some unknown foliage source ... .No idea why this is happening ...

but it doesn't happen in the closed areas ...

what you think now?

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6011/36655404.jpg

That looks really good ... The only thing I'd say (and it sounds awful saying it) You probably need to make the <ahem> "crack" a bit deeper between the cheeks :teehee: ... Also, onto the breasts, it needs to be a slightly less defined line around the bottom, they need to have a slight 'curve' and ATM the line is a little too sharp, but you could probably fix a lot of that with the _msn file ... Plus the arms on the _0 version probably should be thinner, but with a slightly more defined shape around the biceps and triceps, the forearm looks fine though

I wouldn't worry to much about random shadows though, this IS a Bethesda game after all, so It's probably the shadow from a Mammoth flying overhead.

Looks really good! There's an odd looking area near the under arm in the back, though. You can see it on the second set of pics. It doesn't seem to morph right. Was that present in the vanilla body too?

Prometheus, I can test for you.

Also... are you making sure to disable tangent space? Object Space normals don't use per-vertex tangent space, and if it's trying to apply an ObSpace normal map like it's a TanSpace normal map, things will look weird.

Looks really good! There's an odd looking area near the under arm in the back, though. You can see it on the second set of pics. It doesn't seem to morph right. Was that present in the vanilla body too?

I noticed it too, and I fixed it in my RigFix mod. Prometheus, you may want to look at how I re-weighted the armpits there.

And the buttcrack problem is mostly due to texturing from the looks of it, not meshing.

That looks really good ... The only thing I'd say (and it sounds awful saying it) You probably need to make the <ahem> "crack" a bit deeper between the cheeks :teehee: ... Also, onto the breasts, it needs to be a slightly less defined line around the bottom, they need to have a slight 'curve' and ATM the line is a little too sharp, but you could probably fix a lot of that with the _msn file ... Plus the arms on the _0 version probably should be thinner, but with a slightly more defined shape around the biceps and triceps, the forearm looks fine though

I wouldn't worry to much about random shadows though, this IS a Bethesda game after all, so It's probably the shadow from a Mammoth flying overhead.

Thanks but is really weird if I use the _1 model the shadows are not present , if I use the same _1 model but moving some vertices around to reach a more skinny shape ( moving under the stack of the stuff that doesnt breack anything ) ingame those damn weird shadow appear , they move on the body like where foliage trambling slowly but they move with the player is you move .... I will check on the sugested fixes...

Can you highlight on the picture? I am not sure to understand what you mean ...

Prometheus, I can test for you.

Also... are you making sure to disable tangent space? Object Space normals don't use per-vertex tangent space, and if it's trying to apply an ObSpace normal map like it's a TanSpace normal map, things will look weird.

I am not sure I have copied the same bdlightining of the bethesta model , so it is the same Beth setup , I slightly changed the normals ( just added the nipples and resaved DXT1 )

I noticed it too, and I fixed it in my RigFix mod. Prometheus, you may want to look at how I re-weighted the armpits there.

And the buttcrack problem is mostly due to texturing from the looks of it, not meshing.

Not sure about what areare you guys are talking about? on the armpits the Bethesda original model on the _0 version had a gap between the inner wrist and the hands I rigged skiined the wrists first on the same bethesda weights then on the hands so there are no seams there ....

As for the Tangent space ...

I am not sure I have copied the same bdlightining of the bethesta model , so it is the same Beth setup , I slightly changed the normals ( just added the nipples and resaved DXT1 )

To eliminate those damn shadows I wasted two days doing and redoing the damn _0 shape and nothing worked I even used reset xnormals and nothing ... I am out of ideas and I want to say : "W T F ! " if Bethesda cared more for the damn modders they woudl release mod tools and importer exporter that work just right like any other company that provide modding tools like CRYTEK above all , instead they enjoy us making mods , they publicize around the world like " look how cool our modders are they make this and that " But then they don't give any help into explaining things , communicating with modding community or providing any damn tool to import or export right !

In all the modding I have done so far 20 % is modeling rigging and texturing and 80 % is fighting to make it work in the game ....

sorry for the rant ....