New Female body

PrometheusTS

Ok I agree but , I needd a more upper version to put this ...

comments are welcome but I didn't bother mucj making any special 3d work sculpt or textures I just recycled the vanilla texture base ... not sure If I Will go and make it cool ....

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8797/newbodyup.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oohh I like the loin cloth idea ... But couldn't you give the poor girl a bath?

Could we see the *_0 and *_1 versions together as well? There isn't a huge amount of difference in the vanilla meshes between the 2 except for breast and butt size, so it would be good to see your meshes side by side as they seem to have a much bigger difference

Could we see the *_0 and *_1 versions together as well? There isn't a huge amount of difference in the vanilla meshes between the 2 except for breast and butt size, so it would be good to see your meshes side by side as they seem to have a much bigger difference

nice, but the butt seems to manly, i like curves on a female:)

The abs region is substantially thicker on the _1 vanilla mesh.

Ok one question ...

about the Nude model version , ( I guess that won't be needed for the covered version ) ...

Shoudl I make more polygonal the boobs?

if you look closer you can see the quads steps around the curve , now since the vanilla models where pretty flat then they didn't show much the effect but since mines are more boulged and round you can notice , to get really smooth results I can increase the polycount from 3000 to 4000 an usual complete outfit coudl be around 5000 while a whole body usually can even hit 10000 but that is exagerated for a body ...

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2649/96068573.jpg

The extra polygons definitely fix the issue. It looks odd without actual nipples, though.

yes i like it very much, need the nipple, not going to be a major issue with polygone, only if every npc gets naked at the same time

up to 10 k is fine, be nice to get 2 naked models, as u will see a lot will ask for both, as in all great modders, u put high polygon at the places that will show more, like a ferrari lol, the nipple, the private part, arss, hint a good modder will know where to put the polygon, then u will get a low model that looks like a high polygon 1, but u prob know all that anyway :), good work, nice to see animation being done in skyrim

myself i love eye candy, the more the better, as i got

a gaming machine that can handle a lot of stuff, i got everything at high, extra high, added lots of high quality textures and still lock at 60 fps

in the city`s, well anywhere is low for me anyway

Here is the Heavy version _1 model with the Bra ... what do you think? I honestly didn't waste too much time working on the underwear couse I want to move on and go work on my female conan outfit , so I didn't go into detailed work of zbrush etc ....

how does that look?

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/9587/ingamec.jpg