Anvil thieves quest problem

Question2

I have 3.4.1 of the unofficial patch, but this quest still seems to be bugged.

I go into the flowing bowl, the sirens talk to me. I agree to join. I get the quest update to go to the farm at 11 pm, but the sirens never leave the flowing bowl and the quest gets stuck.

Any ideas? I thought this was fixed....

I haven't done this quest in a long time. A look through the UESP Wiki walkthrough for The Siren's Deception shows a quest chock full of ways to break it (and not all fixed by the UOP). I wonder if this situation fits you (emphasis added):

Going to jail will usually make Signy reappear outside the jail when you are released. You can then continue the quest like normal, except they will not show up in the farmhouse, they will wait for you in the Flowing Bowl. After you killed them then you can go to the farmhouse and wait until 11 pm and go in there you will meet the 3rd member of the gang and she will attack you on sight. After you killed her the guards will show up and take care of the rest for you. If you instead go inside the house anyway, without first killing the two in the Inn, you will permanently be locked in.

Found a fix, sort of. I entered and left the flowing bowl again and they left.

Another bug though....for the anvil mages guild quest, the battlemages do not follow me to the road and carminalda does not ambush me. She just stands at the quest marker spot but will not talk to me unless i talk to her first.