[LE] Setting Up A Normal Imbuing Chamber

I'm requesting guidance on setting up a normal imbuing chamber. I've placed the imbuing chamber and the associated pull lever that activates it into my mod, I'm just not sure on where to go from here to make it function properly.

Any takers? The tutorial could be pinned for community reference . :wink:

Help is certainly appreciated.

If I recall correctly, the imbuing chamber is much like the atronach forge. A container to put stuff into. A lever to pull. A script on the lever which looks at the contents of the container and if the correct combination of items exist take them away and add a different object.

Sounds like you are probably missing the necessary script(s).

I went into the White Ridge Sanctum cell (the imbuing chamber's original location) and looked over how it's setup. After mirror matching what I saw it's still not functioning. My link references match, I'm using the exact same IDs, the same scripts are in place, I'm not sure what I'm missing.

IsharaMeradin is right. The atronach forge (Winterholdcollegemidden01) has a script that you might be able to adapt. You'll then have to make all your recipes and formlists to make it work. The atronach forge looks pretty cool because if I read the script correctly it has recipes that can be made with or without the sigil stone being placed in the holder behind the offering box, the cool stuff like daedric armour only being available with the sigil stone in place.

I went into the White Ridge Sanctum cell (the imbuing chamber's original location) and looked over how it's setup. After mirror matching what I saw it's still not functioning. My link references match, I'm using the exact same IDs, the same scripts are in place, I'm not sure what I'm missing.

If you have the correct scripts in place, make sure you are filling the properties correctly in the Creation Kit.

• 1 year later...

You can just bring the existing activator over to the Render Window from the Object Window that already has the scripts set up (DLC2ExpSpiderCraftingLever). Then create a unique ID for the container from the original (DLC2ExpSpiderCraftingChest). Link the activator to the container. Easier still just copy all of it directly from the DLC1 cell where it is originally located and paste it into your cell. Just remember to give the container a Unique ID. The activator should have all of properties pre-filled.

I fixed it, it was indeed a specific properties setting I overlooked. Thank you for your responses.

Can you explain, how to do it?

Go to the object record holding your script. Select the script entry in the Scripts window. Press the properties button. A new window appears. On the new window your properties will be listed on the left with a grey area on the right. If your properties are named the same as the desired object, you can press Auto-Fill and it will automatically be filled. Otherwise, select a property and the grey area at the right will be populated with various input boxes (what type of data to input changes based upon the property). After filling each property, close out all windows and save the plugin.

• 1 year later...

Bumping this old thread because I've tried everything suggested here and still can't make this work.

What I've done:

- Copied the lever, container and chest from the DLC2 cell, placed them in my player home.

- Edited the properties for the top script attached to the lever... made sure they were all set correctly, pointed the dropbox to the chest in my home. (The second script has no properties)

- Linked the lever to the container hidden below the floor.

- Gave everything a unique ID.

- I even added the xmarker, though I don't know if it's needed.

I try to add pods and rubies, but pulling the lever ... nothing. Just the same ingredients sit in there no matter what.

Any thoughts on what I maybe missed? Appreciate any help.