Portable Museum...sorta

WickedClover

Well I am a hoarder....and by that I mean I like to keep every single interesting thing I find lol. Quest items, artifacts etc etc. Sadly there are not many homes that offer a room for displaying everything....I have recently come across the soul gem home, and got the idea from that. Now that mod offers all kinds of displays (not for everything sadly), beds, crafting areas and just about everything you could want. But it is just massive. I would love it if someone could take that idea and instead of making it a house do more along the lines of a museum. Yes I know of the Dragonborn Museum, I have and use it often but it's just soooo big and really I just want something simple to put all my junk in and it all have a place to go....so basically it would be a mini portable museum like Dragonborn Museum but less of a hassle, much smaller, and no house...there are plenty of amazing house mods that I refuse to use because I can't have a display for just about everything. Now if anyone has seen a mod similar to what I am suggesting plllleeeeeaaassseee link it to me so I can get it. Thanks!

Well I am a hoarder

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

arent we all. mind you im not making fun of you or anything i just know how much of an understatement that comment more then likely is. in case you dont believe me: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/99491/?

i support this idea. a pocket dimension where i can put all the stuff would be a load of fun to have

Well I am a hoarder

arent we all. mind you im not making fun of you or anything i just know how much of an understatement that comment more then likely is. in case you dont believe me: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/99491/?

i support this idea. a pocket dimension where i can put all the stuff would be a load of fun to have

Lol yeah I'd say you do have a problem, jk :P. Nah I don't think you're laughing at me, even if you were it wouldn't bother me, I find myself rather funny ^.^.